|| 10.Bro Time||

All throughout the ride home, Rudra was continuously talking about the trip. Om and Shivaay were just looking at each other giving a knowing smile. Once they reached home, Rudra literally flew out of the car and rushed in calling everyone.

"Dadi, Bhavya, Mom, Dad, Choti Ma, Chote Papa, Annika Bhabhi, Gauri Bhabhi, everyone come fast. I have a very important news to share."

On hearing his shout, everyone came running to the hall. Pinky asked Rudra, "Oh My Mata, Rudra. Why are you shouting so loudly? What has happened? "

Bhavya and Annika also asked him, "Yes Rudy, what is the matter? In the morning, you were so gloomy but now you look like a fresh flower? What exactly happened? "

Rudra went to Bhavya and twirled her around.
"Bhavya, you won't believe. We are going on a trip to Thailand in a week. Isn't that just amazing? "

Gauri looked really happy and she patted Rudra on his cheeks and said, "Waah Rudy Bhaiya, honeymoon plans in Thailand ha. But there was no need to announce it in front of everyone. "

"Arre no no, Gauri Bhabhi, you are taking it all wrong. We are not going on a honeymoon. Me, O and Bhaiya are going on a trip. Remember yesterday night's conversation, I was so sad after that. But, Bhaiya gifted me these tickets and now we are going. We will have so much fun. "

Gauri hugged him and went to Omkara.
"Omkaraji, it is really nice that you all are going for the trip. Rudy Bhaiya was so sad since yesterday. Today also the whole day, he didn't eat much nor did he talk to anyone. And look, now he is so happy. You and Bade Bhaiya did the right thing."

"Yes Gauri, Shivaay planned this and if he has planned then he will make sure the trip goes well. I am also very happy that everyone is happy around us. "

Gauri put her hand on his hand reassuringly. He smiled at her. Admist all this confusion, Shivaay interrupted loudly making everyone look at him.

"Everyone listen up. Enough of this excitement. It's late now. Let's have a good night's sleep and relax a bit. And Rudy, calm down a bit and sleep well. Good night everyone. "

Annika also agreed with him and everyone dispersed to their respective rooms. When Shivaay reached his room, he was immediately engulfed in a hug by his wife.

"Shivaay, you don't even know how happy I am. I loved the fact that you adjusted your schedule for your brothers. Inspite of being so very busy, you made adjustments so as to facilitate your brothers. I just love you so much. ", said Annika while pecking a kiss on his cheek.

Shivaay also kissed her on her cheeks and replied to her, " Anni, so much love on your hubby huh? I love you too. And about this plan, all thanks to you. You were the one who made me realise that I was ignoring them, even if it was unknowingly and I thought about it and came to the conclusion that maybe you were right. And now, we are going on the trip. Bit remember, after this trip we are going somewhere, just you and me. Okay? "

"Okay, mere Tadibaaz Bagadbille. But now let me go and get changed. I am very sleepy. And you also change and come to sleep. "

"Annika, because of all this trip planning and this dinner, I missed some work. I have some presentations to review and rectify. They are pretty urgent. So you go and sleep. I will finish my work. "

"Okay, but you know the rules right? "

"Yes ma'am. No working too late and no drinking too much black coffee. "

Annika went to change while Shivaay took his laptop and phone and went and settled himself on the couch by the poolside. He did not want to disturb Annika by sitting in the room. She won't be able to sleep then. He felt her suddenly hug him from the back and muttering "Good Night"  to him.