|| 8.Plan for a trip?? ||

Rudra screamed so loudly that the coffee cup almost slipped off Shivaay's hand. Finally composing himself Om spoke, "A plan? , what kind of plan Rudy? ", he questioned. And Rudy looked at everyone only to see them looking at him puzzled. He cleared his throat and spoke, " All of us especially Bhaiyya has been so busy in their work. Why don't all of us go for a trip? That way all of us will be able to rejuvenate and refresh ourselves. What say? "

"It is a nice plan Rudy, but I won't be able to come. The contract I got some days ago is taking up much of my time and there are other events as well. So I have no days off for at least a few weeks ahead.", it was Annika who spoke.

Gauri added, " Yes Rudy Bhaiya, Jiji will need my help too. She had told me about it. And I cannot leave her alone to handle all the work alone. She has too much of workload. "

Bhavya also chipped in, "Yes Rudy, don't you remember? I had informed you that I also have a lot of work. I also recently joined again and it is next to impossible for me to take a holiday. So count me out for sure. "

Rudra's face fell a bit when he heard them but then suddenly he realised that none of his brothers had spoken yet. He looked at them making his ever famous puppy eyes and his cute pout. Both of them looked at him and rolled their eyes at him. But Rudy wasn't the one to give up. He was firm on his intention. He made a serious face that made all others to pay attention to him. On gaining their undivided attention, he cleared his throat and said, "Shivaay Bhaiyaa, Om, I have a better plan. Why don't we three go together? It has been a long time since we actually shared time. Come on na. We three will go. It will be really fun. Plus you guys have been neck deep in work. Please please please."

Shivaay and Om looked at each other and Om spoke this time,"Rudy, the plan is really good. But I have a busy week ahead. It would be very difficult for me to adjust at such a short notice. Please try to understand. "

Rudra shook his head and looked at Shivaay. He had been all throughout the conversation. He looked up from his cup and looked at Rudra. He saw Rudra raising his eyebrow at him.

"Why are you looking at me like this Rudra? Of course I can't come. I don't think I need to explain myself in this matter. I have no free time in these coming weeks. And I won't be able to go without Annika as well. She is super busy too. I need to spend time with her as well. So yeah, 'no trip' from my end. "

"Come on Shivaay, don't be such a Sadu. Try to do something na. See, Rudra is so excited. Don't dampen his excitement please. As for the issue of spending time with me, it is only a matter of some days. It is not like you are going away forever. Go na, it will be a refreshing break for you. You will also get time to spend time with Omru. If you agree, Om will also adjust his schedule. ", Annika tried to make Shivaay understand.

" Anni, try to understand. I am not saying that we won't go. I am just saying that I absolutely have no time right now. It is not possible. We will go in some months. I promise. "

Rudra was really agitated now. He almost shouted, "Yeah I know, in some months there will be one more important meeting and one more important exhibition. I know you don't want spend time together. Your work has overpowered your family time. And listen both of you, I don't want to go on any trip, not now and not after some months. Understand? "
Saying so, Rudra stormed out. Shivaay and Om looked at each other while Annika, Gauri and Bhavya looked at each other in confusion. Om broke the silence.
"Shivaay, let's not dwell on this matter as of now. We will decide what we have to do tomorrow. You also look tired. We can all think over this. "

"Yeah Om, let's just call it a night. "

All of them finished their drinks and retired to their respective rooms.