🍌📩Len x Miku- Flirting📩🍌

🍌Fandom: Vocaloid
🍌Genre: Fluff/comedy
🍌Length: Long (750 words)

🍌Fandom: Vocaloid🍌Genre: Fluff/comedy 🍌Length: Long (750 words)

"Heyyyy Mikuuu." I slide over and lean on Miku's desk.
She doesn't even raise her head to respond, invested in her book.
"Shut up Len."
I look briefly at the scribbles on my hand, and raises my head and wink.
"Did you know that there are 21 letters in the alphabet?"
Miku rolls her eyes. "Len, their are 26. I don't know what cringe pick up line you're trying to set up, but-"
"Oh yeah! I forgot U R A Q T." I grin. Miku stops abruptly, her face reddening suddenly.
"I-go away!" She hisses, covering her face with her hands. "I'm trying to revise!"
"I know you like me Miku~" I wiggle my eyebrows. "There's no escaping the master of seductiveness~"
"There's a toothpaste stain on your shirt." She growls.
"Aha! I know for a fact there isn't, because I didn't brush my teeth this morning!" I grin.
"Ewww, Len, that's disgusting!" Squeals Teto from beside Miku.
"I-that's- that's not what I meant!" I yell,flustered, but the teacher has already started the lesson and I have to rush back to my seat, besides her.
"Hey stinky!!!" I turn to my book, trying to scribble down some stupid maths equation.
"Shut up." I mutter, as my idiotic twin sister pokes my head.
"Is Miku still ignoring you?" She teases, poking my back now with her pencil.
"She likes me!"
Rin rolls her eyes, and pretends to meekly copy down an equation.
"So you don't want to know who's asking her to the dance?"
"WHAT?!"
The entire classroom turns to glare at me.
"Ok, ok, just tell me." I hiss. Rin giggles sickly.
"Say please." She grins. I clench my teeth, the pencil almost breaking in my hands.
"Please."
"Ok. It's Fukase."
"WHAT?!"
Rin leans back and giggles.
"Yeah, he totally has a huge crush on Miku. He's going to ask her out at break. He has a huge, long-"
"Rin what the hell?!"
"LEEK. He bought it as a present." She smiles innocently. "What did you think I was going to say?"
"Ugh, I can't believe him!" I clench my fists. "I was going to ask Miku! Fine! I know what I'll do."
"What?"
"I'll challenge him to a duel! And Miku can watch, and decide the winner."
"A duel? What drugs are you on-"
But I've already began scribbling down my plan, determination filling me like never before. I will win- and I will win Miku's heart!

🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩

"Hey, Fukase!" A tousled, red head glances around, revealing an uninterested face.
"What do you want now." He groans. I swagger up to him, tailed by an incredulous Rin and a concerned Pico.
"I want to challenge you to a duel- over Miku's heart!" The trickling crowd gasps. Luka pushes Miku forwards, who stands between us, her face blushing adorable pink with joy, hopefully, but probably fury.
"You what? You wanna fight?"
"No!" I tear a banana from my bag and brandish it like a sword. "Take out your leek."
"My what-"
"The leek you bought for Miku!" I glance back at Rin's nefarious grin.
"What the hell?" Fukase splutters, raising his voice over the chants of FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"I never bought anything for her?!"
"I know you did! Because you were going to ask her to the dance!" I lunge forwards, my fists bared.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
I glance at Miku, who looks like a cocktail of confusion, anger, embarrassment and interested.
"I'm literally dating Oliver. Len, what are you on about?!"
Finally, it all makes sense. Rin's evil looks.
"You lying bi-"
"MR KAGMINE! COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW."

🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩🍌🌥📩

So today I got 3 days detention at lunch.
I swing my legs outside the Headteacher's office, my arms bouncing. Fortunately, I was allowed to go to dance- but what's the point with going without Miku?
Miku. She probably thinks I'm a total loser.
"Hey Len!"
I look up as a ponytail of blue hair swishes last my face. Miku grins down at me, her hands on her hips.
"Well, I'm here. Want to ask me to the dance?"
My mouth slacks open and she just giggles.
"Or do you want we to ask you?"
"M-Miku- do you and to go to the dance with me?"
She beams, her hair waving like crystal waters.
"Of course."

I can't believe I used to hate this ship 😫 this was so fun to write istg
5 votes for part two!!