🎆🔮Luka x VFlower- Friday night lights🔮🎆

-StrawBerryCup-
🎆Genre: fluff
🔮Length: Medium ( words)
💿Song: No logic- Flower x Luka cover

Pink hair strands dusted Luka's bare shoulders, pink lips creased in concentration as pink nails squoosed and swished hairspray into her hair, shaking out plumes of cherry-scented smoke.
She checked her phone feverishly, scrolling through her messages.
Miku: can't wait for the fireworks tonight!!!
Kaito: this party's getting LIT 🤑
Gumi: Kaito please talk like a normal human being I'm begging you
She bit back a smile, shrugging on her dress and idling over to the living room, where her girlfriend, flower, would be dressed and ready to-
"Flower?"
The singer was slumped on the sofa, her feathery dove-white hair scribbled over her forehead, her eyes dull, still wearing her work clothes. As soon as she saw Luka she scrambled to a sitting position, her eyes widening in embarrassment.
"Luka, I'm sorry-" She spluttered, raking her pale hands through her hair. "I just- I feel terrible. I- I ruined-" Flower's eyes began leaking tears, rushing down her face as she crumpled onto the sofa. Luka rushed over, rubbing her girlfriend's back and smoothing down her hair.
"You haven't ruined anything." She whispered calmly. "It's not your fault you're ill."
"I'm sorry, baby." Flower wrapped her arms around Luka, who joined her on the sofa.
"We've had a busy week. We deserve a night in." She announced, as she picked up the television remote. "What do you want to watch?"
Flower chose a violet action film, one Luka didn't really like, but watching her girlfriend's eyes sparkle and her mouth widen as some girls fought over a golden egg or something, was completely worth it.
Just as the heroine of the film was about to find the gold thingy, a screeching began outside, and through their apartment curtains a burst of lime crashed through into the living room.
"Oh, the fireworks!" Luka cried, and she tore back the curtains, revealing a midnight sea full of sparkling colours.
The two girls scrunched up on the windowsill, laughing and screaming as the fireworks lit up the sky, gold and glittering and glowing.
"Look, it's us." Flower pointed at two fireworks, spiralling above the rest, Cherry-pink and grape-purple.
Luka suddenly grabbed her hand, squeezing her delicate fingers.
"I love you, Flower." She whispered.
"I love you too."