👗💄Iku Acme x fem reader- dress up💄👗

👗Fandom: UTUA
👗Genre: fluff
👗Length: Medium (415 words)

Extra information: Iku is a actually a maid loid who was originally created for NSFW projects and had no singing voice, however she has been translated into a voice bank!
Obviously she doesn't have a canon personality so I just made one up! If you like Miu Iruma you'll like her 😉

Extra information: Iku is a actually a maid loid who was originally created for NSFW projects and had no singing voice, however she has been translated into a voice bank!Obviously she doesn't have a canon personality so I just made one up! If you ...

"You wanna find your style, right?"
Iku's disembodied voice floats over the mountain of clothes in clutching, trying not to topple over.
"Yeah- Iku, I didn't know you had so many clothes!" My voice wavers and I plop to the floor, a pair of tights draped over my head.
"Well, duh. I've gone through so many phases, I've literally lost count." She giggles as a pair of jeans sails over my head. "Pick out whatever you want, babes."
"Thank you!" I struggle over to her, picking through the rainbow pools of fabric.
I sift through a pile of skirts until I find a pastel swirly skirt with pink candy cane stripes.
"Aww that looks adorable baby!" Iku kisses my cheeks absentmindedly, searching the floor like a miner looking for gold. "Here! The matching top!" She throws me a white blouse with a frilly collar and pockets lined with pink lace. I slide into it and Iku passes me some white thigh highs. We stand together in the mirror, and Iku ruffles my h/l hair affectionately from her advantage point on high heels.
"You look so cute! Do you wanna try something else?" She asks.
"Sure!" I smile, dragging my fingers through my hair.
"What about a more edgy style? Like- oh, these fishnet tights! They're awesome!" Iku hurls them at me and I stare at them, stroking the material nervously.
"Iku?"
"Yes baby?"
"Was this just a way to get me to wear fishnets?"
"..."
"Iku?"
Iku wraps her skinny arms around me and buries her head into my shouder.
"But y/nnnn you'd look so amazing!" She groans.
"Ok,ok, I'll wear them. Do you have any other stuff?" Iku perks up immediately, rushing over and handing me a black pencil skirt, a stripy shirt and a black frog hat.
I shuffle into the outfit and strike a pose melodramatically. 
"How do I look?" I ask, and Iku wraps her arms  around me and squeals.
"You looks so cute!!!" She squeals, kissing my head.
"Thank you!" I grin. "Now..." We stare at the mess of clothes and shoes. "I think we need to tidy up."