🖤🚨Rin x Miku - Zatsune Miku🚨🖤

🚨Genre: scary
🏴Length: Long (840 words)
🖤Notes: warning for stalking. I hope you enjoy this! I started writing this is OCTOBER lol

 I hope you enjoy this! I started writing this is OCTOBER lol

🍊Rin POV🍊

"I can't let this creepy Yandere-chan rip off BITCH ruin my reputation!" Miku shrieked.
"It's not like she's killed anyone, Miku." Gumi hissed, her hood lowered over her emerald hair. "She's just an attention seeker, probably."
"She hasn't killed anyone YET!" Miku yelled into the corridor. Her scream echoed and reverberated across every locker, every wall, filling the empty corridor with thousands of invisible students.
I think back to the threatening text we all received this morning, from an account called Zatsune Miku.
Zatsune Miku: Leave Miku alone.
The thought makes my skin crawl, and I wrap my arms around myself.
"The school is creepy at night..." I whimper, stepping closer to Miku.
"Rin, you sang fear garden. Literally, it's just our school. See! That's a poster of me!" Miku gestured at the wall, plastered in a huge poster of her singing 'World is mine' during her concert last term. Except, except, except-
I've never seen Miku as furious as she is now. Not even after she found out about Chinese Miku. Not even after one of Teto's covers reached 1 million views. Not even after people lied that 'JK Rowling' wrote Harry Potter instead of her.
"WHO MESSED WITH MY POSTER?!"
I've barely ever heard Miku swear, but now she's screaming curses at her poster.
Her face has been smeared in black ink, her body crossed out in bloody red. Over and over again, one word has been written on it.
Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine.
"Oh shit, is this Tei again?" Len laughed nervously, stepping behind me.
"No, this isn't her style." Miku snarled, tearing the poster down. "Teto, can you get rid of this?" She shoved the torn paper at the UTUA, who enthusiastically rushed off to throw it in the nearest bin.
"The paint was super fresh." Miku added, wiping her hands on Luka's back (ignoring her yell of annoyance). "That means..." her face scrunched together in fear.
"They're still in this school..." Gumi whispered.
BANG!
I don't look back, I grab Miku's hand and just start running, through the corridors, my trainers skidding over cheap carpet. I rush out of the English block, across the courtyard, and into the science block.
"Rin, in there!" Miku squeals, pulling us into the cleaner's cupboard, underneath the staircase leading to the ICT rooms.
Our rapid breaths fill up the pitch-black room. I realise I'm still holding Miku's hand, and drop it anxiously, fumbling for my phone instead. I tap the torch icon, and room floods with light.
Posters. Posters of Miku are everywhere, plastered on every inch, overlapping, ragged corners and twisted edges over lining. One poster, featuring Miku and her wearing her Sakura outfit beside each other, has the Sakura version scribbled over, pink hair replaced with black marker, delicate pink and green costume replaced with grey and red. The caption, scrawled in red marker, makes my skin crawl.
Me and my one true love <3
"I think she must live here. In the school." I whisper, taking a photo of the disturbing poster.
"Rin, what the hell am I going to do?!" She whimpers, tearing down the poster, her arms trembling.
"We need to call the police." I punch the numbers into my phone, and raise the phone to my ear.
It stops ringing just as it's ripped from my ear.
"MIKU!!"
Light rips into the closet as a midnight-black figure tears open the door.
It's Miku.
Except it can't be, because Miku is right behind me, and this Miku is completely pitch-black, with gleaming ruby eyes.
"My one true love, here to visit me? Really? Oh, it must be a dream!" She squeals, shuddering forwards, arms outstretched.
"Rin! Help!" Miku shrieks, leaping behind me.
"Get away from my girlfriend, you freak!" I yell, swinging forwards. My fist connects with something soft, and I grab hold of her hair, taking her to the ground.

🚨🏴🖤🚨🏴🖤🚨🏴🖤🚨🏴🖤🚨🏴🖤

"Hhng... ugh..."
"Rin! Rin, wake up!"
"Miku?"
My head pounds as I drag myself up from the ground.
"Miku, what hap-"
Suddenly, someone's arms grab me and hug me so tightly I can't breathe.
"I was so scared!" Miku whimpers, her tears trickling down onto my shirt.
"I'm ok! That was awesome! I've never been in a fight before!" I grin, although my head hurts slightly.
"Ok. Management is gonna be so mad that you have a black eye!" She laughs weakly, as we stagger to our feet, passing by the police and teachers that ring the janitor's closet.
"Oh, and also..." Miku smiles. "About what you said... why did you call me your 'girlfriend'?"
"I-I- um!"
"It's fine. I didn't mind." She turns around and pulls me closer, her eyes sparkling in the midnight starlight. "I agreed."