☔️🌂Rui Kamishiro x reader- Good afternoon, good morning🌂☔️

Mon_Ender
🌂Genre: fluff
☔️Length: medium (335 words)
🦋Notes: I hope you like this, and I don't get Rui's personality too wrong haha

Mon_Ender 🌂Genre: fluff☔️Length: medium (335 words)🦋Notes: I hope you like this, and I don't get Rui's personality too wrong haha

Ooh look an aesthetic gif 😳

Watching as the sunlight ripples across his purple hair, I try to hold back a blush with cupped palms. Sometimes I can't even remember what class I'm in, I'm too busy staring... god, I sound like a creep!
"L/n, can you repeat what I just said?"
The teacher focuses on me, arms crossed.
Crap.
"Um..."
"Hey. It's simile." I glance at Rui, who mouthes the correct answer at me. He winks, and twists back to face the board as I reply.
"Thank you, l/n. Make sure you take notes on this... it's very important!" The teacher grumbles.
I frantically scramble to take notes from the board. Rui just grins at me, his mouth curled in a proud w.

🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋

The rain pounds onto the pavement, a melancholy melody that sends shivers down my back, even while standing inside, in the fraying warmth of the hallway.
Everyone else has already gone home, leaving just me and the rain, begging to be let in.
Sighing, I tuck my phone away into my pocket, and prepare to dash outside; until the pounding, becomes a whirring.
A minute car buzzes towards my feet, it's windscreen flashing with a cyan arrow, beckoning me forwards.
Tentatively, I pad after the car, plucking at my phone just in case, because I really, really don't want to get kidnapped.
I follow it until I reach the science corridor, where it stops and beeps proudly- beside a battered, purple umbrella, labelled R.K.
I pick up the umbrella, and tip toe outside, into the pouring rain, with a final smile at the little car.

🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋🌂☔️🦋

With the umbrella swinging by my side, I approach the school, butterflies- or maybe tiny cars- buzzing in my stomach.
Leaning against the wall, just beside a patch of sunlight, Rui grins at my approach.
"Well hello, y/n. Fancy seeing you here..."