🌂🪁Mafuyu x reader- New emotions🪁🌂

🌂Genre: fluff (they kiss 😳😳😳😳😳😳)
🌂Length: medium (343 words)
🌂Notes: uggg I missed you guys!!! Sorry I was away for so long, I lost all motivation. Hopefully I can carry on writing now!

I move to kneel on Mafuyu's bed, my hands neatly plaiting her coils of impossibly soft hair

Glossy ringlets twists and writhes in my hand as she turns to face me, a question ringing in her words.
"Y/n, I think I felt a new emotion today. When we were walking to my house." She mutters, that shadowy curtain coiling over her face again.
My hand flutters down, cautiously, as careful as reaching my hand out to a sparrow, and rests on her knee, like a leaf haloed above a puddle water.
"I... I think it's different than the old ones... a new emotion." Mafuyu adds quietly.
"Is it maybe... excitement?" I whisper, ticking a strand of her amethyst hair behind her ear, her plait uncoiling as my hands move away.
"No... something else." She mumbles, her lips millimetres from mine. "It's less jittery... more warm."
"Warm like happiness? Or anger?"
"No..." Her face crumples and unfurls, the same face she makes when constructing the lyrics to a new song. "It's like... remember when we learnt about magnets at school? And however hard we tried, the magnets couldn't be prised apart?" She mutters, tilting her head so her words curl right into my ear.
"Yeah, I remember." I answer breathlessly.
"It was like that. Like I never want to leave your side." And as the words blossom between us, she reaches up, taking my face in her hand, and kisses me.
She glides onto the bed, positioning herself on my lap, her lips as warm as sunshine beams. Her hands end up laced behind my neck, her body pressed against mine, any space between us crushed. The weight of her body on top of mine, the brush of her hair on my face, her panting breaths between kisses, just her, fills me with warmth, the warmth she was talking about.

Love.