☕️🧣Meiko x Kaito- Hot chocolate🧣☕️

Taylortimestwo
🌨Genre: Fluff/lime
🧣Length: Medium (393 words)
☕️Notes: Hi I hope you like this! I wanted to include some like family stuff because it just makes me happy :,)

Taylortimestwo 🌨Genre: Fluff/lime🧣Length: Medium (393 words)☕️Notes: Hi I hope you like this! I wanted to include some like family stuff because it just makes me happy :,)

🌨Meiko POV🌨

"Dinner's at 6:00 everyone!" I call out as I open the door, stepping out of the freezing snow globe outside.
I unwrap my scarf, hanging it on the coat peg as Len, Rin and Miku rush inside, Luka and Kaito stumbling in behind.
"Can we have hot chocolate?" Beg Rin and Len in unison, sneaking up behind me.
"Sure. As long as you eat you tea."
"What is for tea?" Miku asks.
"Salmon."
"Ugh!"
I turn back to the kettle, pouring in the liquid, measuring the powder, adding the milk, humming some Christmas song we'll record next week. Crypton has offered us a maid, or some housekeepers, but every time I refuse.
It makes me feel more...human, I guess. Like a real mum, even if Rin, Len and Miku aren't actually my kids.
"Hey Mei!" Kaito plants his hands on my shoulders, resting his head on top of mine. "What are you making?" He grins, even though he already knows exactly what it is.
"Hot chocolate, and yes, before you anything, I made you some as well." I kiss him on the cheek before pouring out the mixture into 6 cups.
"Here you are!" I pass some to Rin and Len before they rush of to play roblox together upstairs, and Miku takes her mug as she strides over to the piano, Luka joining her shortly afterwards with her violin before they promptly start bickering.
"Luka, that was SO out of tune."
"You're playing with the speed of a snail!"
I snuggle next to Kaito on the sofa, my head on his chest.
"Kids are crazy, aren't they?" I smile, sipping my hot chocolate. My husband kisses my head, his hands travelling down to my back. I reach up and kiss his lips softly, twisting around and placing my hands either side of his head. We carry on kissing, growing more rough, my hands gripping his hair, his hands on my lower back. My legs reach around his back, and I gasp as his hands massage my chest, my heart racing. I'm about to-
"MEIKOOO!" Yells Len.
"What?" I call back, pulling myself up from the sofa.
"What's for dinner?!"