🌸🥞Shizuku Hinomori x reader- Pancake day! 🥞🌸

🥞Genre: fluff
🌷Length: Medium (413 words)
🌸Notes: Happy pancake day!!

🥞Genre: fluff🌷Length: Medium (413 words)🌸Notes: Happy pancake day!!

Art from https://mobile.twitter.com/yazu82_82/status/1335531771522211840?s=21

"That'll be £5.20, please."
I carefully drop the milk carton and other ingredients into the shopping bag, heaving it off the counter as Shizuku fiddles with her purse to find a twenty pence coin.
"Found one!" She grins, just as the shopkeeper begins to mutter,
"Where do I recognise her from...?"
Shizuku giggles nervously, readjusting the obnoxiously oversized, neon-green sunglasses Minori lent her.
"Um, hehe, we better leave! Thank you!" She splutters, before we sprint out of the shop, giggling.
"I can't believe those sunglasses worked!" I grin breathlessly as we stumble back to Minori's house. After the success of our first official show, an opening act for another Idol group last week, we arranged to have a sleepover at Minori's house, which happens to fall on one of  my favourite holidays.
"Ok, we have to sneak into the kitchen while Minori is meeting Haruka and Airi at the bus stop." I exclaim as we approach Minori's house,  slipping through her front gate. Samo bumbles towards us, his plump, pink tongue lolling, sniffing our bag with hopeful curiosity.
"Sorry Samo! These aren't for you, silly boy." Shizuku coos, fluffing his ears, and I can't help but blush at her adorableness.
"Ok!" I grab her hand, and we creep towards the house. "Let the baking begin!"

🥞🌷🌸🥞🌷🌸🥞🌷🌸🥞🌷🌸🥞🌷🌸

20 minutes later, we've produced 15 pancakes: we burnt 8, Shizuku tried to flip one and it ended up plastered to the ceiling, and Samo snatched one out of my hand, so we ended up with-
"Aw, only five!" Shizuku moans, staring woefully at our plate of (slightly) brown pancakes.
"They look delicious though!" I beam, wiping a puff of flour off her cheek and kissing the empty spot. "And I'm sure Minori won't notice the stain on-"
"HEY GUYS!"
The door pops open as our 3 other band mates rush into the kitchen, stopping as they notice the scent of-
"Pancakes?! Oh, I haven't had one of these for ages!" Airi smiles, grabbing one of the plate and adding a burst of whipped cream.
"Oh, I'm going to have banana! Or strawberry! No, I- uh, I don't know!" Minori squeals, and eventually Haruka and her share a banana- strawberry-blueberry pancake.
"These are amazing, well done Shizuku, y/n." Haruka nods, and me and my girlfriend just smile at each other.
"I just hope she doesn't notice the stain." I whisper, and we dissolve into giggles.