「𝐒𝐈𝐗」

"Look I already told you I'm not going to that fucker again, I don't care how much money he is giving me to sleep with him I'm not going got it??" A 21 year old woman spoke on her phone in a pretty irritated voice raising a pierced eyebrow in irri...

"Look I already told you I'm not going to that fucker again, I don't care how much money he is giving me to sleep with him I'm not going got it??" A 21 year old woman spoke on her phone in a pretty irritated voice raising a pierced eyebrow in irritation. She moved a hand through her short black hair while biting her lip piercing sitting on her bedroom.

"Noona!!" A cute voice called out, The girl turned to see A little Twelve year old boy running towards her immediately biding good bye on her phone she turned to face the boy who was holding a flower crown, looking at her innocently with his beautiful hazel eyes. A Beautiful smiled formed on the ladies face as all the anger washed away just by the sight of his little Brother like kid.

"Hii Taehyung, Come here angel" The lady smiled as she opened his arms for him. Tae smiled shyly before going to Rina and hug her, His Favourite Noona out of all the girls in the orphanage.

The girl closed her arms as she tightly hugged Taehyung and Taehyung just let her knowing well that her Big sister was in distress and hugging him she feels at peace so he simply put his hand around her neck sighing in content. Rina's hugs always feel very warm, it feels like a Motherly hug something that he lost way back in time before he could even savour it nicely.

After a couple of seconds she pulled away to caress his cheeks. "How are you angel??" She smiled warmly as Taehyung sat next to her.

"I'm good noona I made this for you" Tae smiled widely, his sweet boxy smile adoring his beautiful features as he showed her the beautiful flower crown he made by the orphanage's garden.

"Wow Tae It's so Beautiful you are so talented my angel" She smiled widely lowering her head to let Taehyung put the flower crown. Tae smiled shyly as he forwarded his hand to put the crown.

"Noona You look so beautiful" The little boy smiled widely. "Aww, Thank you so much angel" Rina smiled sweetly as Tae sat on one of her thighs putting his head on her shoulder.

"Noona Can I ask you something??" little Tae asked looking anxiously at Rina. She smiled as she nodded.

"Are you a prostitute??" He asked innocently meanwhile Rina's eyes went wide as a soccer. She nodded slowly closing her eyes she never felt ashamed of what she does and right now too she won't be ashamed to admit it.

"But what's wrong in that?? Why everyone's curse you so much for it noona??" ok that too her by suprise.

She expected Tae to say wrong stuffs to her or tell that how much disgusting it is but then again she remembered Tae has always been smarter and maturer than his age. Rina chuckled bitterly now how should she explain why society hates her so much for being a prostitute to a Twelve year old kid??.

"You know what a prostitute means??" she asked turned her head to the side to look at Taehyung who nodded.

"And you are still asking why they hate me so much??" She grinned at him trying to hide her hurt behind but failed miserably as Tae could see right through her. He put his hand around her neck hidding his face in it.