「𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄」

“Did You Not Slept Well??” Taehyung asked as he noticed jimin yawning uncontrollably

“Yeah *yawns* Joonie come over last night” Jimin replied tiredly slumping his head on Tae’s shoulder. Tae gave him a perverted look wiggling his eyebrows as he mumbled.

“Does that jibooty hurts Jiminie~~” Taehyung teased as they got out of the examination hall.

“hmm... Wait what?? Tae!!! He came over to tutor me for tomorrow’s exam” Jimin quickly defensed himself. It's been almost ten days since their exams have been started and tomorrow was their last exam.

This year being their final year had kept them completely busy with studies.

“Just studies?? That's so not jimin” Taehyung pouted, one hand going to ruffle his newly dyed blue hair as they exited the campus grounds. Jimin smirked at the comment.

“I never said we didn't do anything else” Jimin exclaimed his own words causing him to blush as he looked away, his cheeks similar to his bright cotton candy pink hair. Yup, They both decided to dye hair together. Jimin decided a bright shade of pink while Taehyung decided to have beautiful ocean blue.

Taehyung laughed at those words “Now that's my jiminie” this time along with Tae, jimin giggled too.

“How did your paper went??” Taehyung asked once their laughs died down, both walking their way to bus stop so they could take a bus to Jimin’s house.

“It went good but I missed the last 2 questions why time is so less, Where you able to complete yours?” Jimin whined and Tae chuckled.

“I wrote all” Tae shrugged.

“Of course you will Not everyone's Ambidextrous like you” Jimin scoffed while Taehyung grinned cheekily. He was a born ambidextrous means he could use his both hands perfectly, Though he prefers using his right hand most of the time, which gave him the benefit of using his left hand to kill people because no one would be able to guess he's a ambidextrous.

No one knows about him being ambidextrous except Rina, jimin and now his boyfriend, Jungkook knows about it too.

“By The way, Do you know What happened to Hyungsik? I haven't seen him since he got suspended” Jimin asked

“I don't know, His friends were saying he isn't allowed to enter College Now and he gives exams when everyone leaves since no one wants to talk to him after you know what happened” Tae explained shrugging his shoulders.

Hyungsik was suspended after Jin, Well Jungkook complained about what was going on in college.

They kept talking laughing over some silly remarks. Tae's laugh came to an halt by the sudden ding on his phone. A smile immediately stretching on his lips when the name displayed on his screen. “My Bunny🐰🥰”