「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓」

Time to Bring the Soul of a Fanfic, Time to bring Emotions

Same Day, Sunday Late Night

It was raining heavily, The empty streets of Seoul were silent except the constant hitting of water droplets lashed down the ground Taehyung looked out of the glass door from his bed, staring at the the glass door of the balcony as the sound of wet weather filled his ears. The thunder striking made Taehyung flinch slightly. It was already quite dark outside indicating just how late it was but that didn't fazed Taehyung even slightly.

Earlier, after Taehyung was done making himself lunch he saw the news that there will be a storm will reach at Seoul by night, probably for four or five hours and that's how he ends up in this situation. It's already 2am in the night, the storm hit around 12am.

He stood up walking towards the window, standing right front of it, just staring outside wondering about.... A lot of things.

Isn't it funny, Just how it's raining so heavily right now like it's never gonna stop, the thundering having some people awake, probably having Nightmares, and some probably worried about there loved ones who are still outside and Taehyung wonders if the rain would ever stop but by the morning everything would be cleared, the streets would be back dried like nothing happened and everything will be back to normal.

Except some who lose something dear to them due to one storm but then again at some point they have to move on from the trauma anyway isn't that how it works?!.

Life goes on after all, doesn't it?

Taehyung sighed shaking his thoughts away, he turned to go near his bed again, fishing out a packet of cigarette along with a lighter turning to go towards the balcony again.

He opened the door, immediately getting hitted on face by the winds which blew so aggressively, a hiss left from his lips as his bare foot came in contact with cold floor of the balcony not really minding the heavy rain or the winds since there was a roof on top of the balcony protecting him from the rain.

He let out a shaky breathe as he leaned on the railing, taking one cancer stick out of the almost full packer, holding it in between his lips as he lighted up the cigarette. He threw the packet along with the lighter which landed perfectly on his bed.

He smiled weakly before turning to stare back at the empty streets, the orangish look provided by the street lights. He took a drag of the stick exhaling the toxic smoke out. He couldn't help about the afternoon, of him.

Bunny.

“Four Years...” He whispered, voice a bit hoarse due to the smoke that's filling his lungs.