「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

Did you all missed me🌚🌚

This is my visuals for Rina by the way.

This chapter is Pretty messed up so I'm sorry for that😕❤️

Words : 5484

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

You know what's the worst way to hurt someone?

Making them go through the same pain over and over they desperately try to forget. People say try to move on from your past but how??.....

How to move on when it's all around you... How to move on when your past never dies.... That's how it's for rape survivors.

And that's how it's for Taehyung.

Rina found him their, abandoned to die in the empty old store room. He can still hear her scream when she saw his condition, immediately taking him to the hospital.

Taehyung remembers how he looked when  he first time saw himself in the mirror after the incident. Red puffy eyes, wounds on temple, busted lips, whole body littering with bitten marka, lower region torn and covered in dried blood, marks all over his body giving clear indication of the brutal assault he went through.

But you know what's the funny part? Tae didn't even reacted.

Numb, A Feeling of not feeling anything.

You can't say if it's a nice thing or bad. Sometimes it's good because the feeling of being numb acts like a coping mechanism and saves you from some of the bad-est pain but at the same time it's a curse.

It's a feeling where you want to scream, cry, shout, break every single fucking thing, see chaos, just.... Just have a reaction... Any kind of reaction.