「𝐓𝐄𝐍」

Friday

Friday

Play Song : Blue & Gray By Our King BTS ofc 😍😍, it fits so perfectly

Taehyung sat down at his balcony, legs against his chest his chin on top of his knee as he stared at the closed balcony across the road, a Song playing in the background. It wasn't raining like last time although the weather was quite cool as monsoon season was soon gonna be replaced by winter.

“Where’s My Angel? At the end of the day Someone come and Save me Please Only weary sigh of the day” He sang leaning his head against the wall slowly closing his eyes

Someone come and Save me Please
Only weary sigh of the day” He sang leaning his head against the wall slowly closing his eyes.

“I guess Everyone’s happy. Can you look at me?
Cause I'm blue and gray
The meaning of tears in the mirror
My colours hidden in laughter
blue and gray”

5 days.... It's been 5 days since he last saw the emerald eyes man and it's really weird how it pained him, How there's a missing feeling inside of him. There was something about him, he can't Explain it in words But there was something....... A strange pull, He doesn't know how but he felt it, Like.... Like they know each other from a long time..... Like they understand each other. It's weird he knows but it is what it is.

Every single day without fail he made sure to come and sit at the balcony just in the hopes of seeing the green-eyed male, maybe just a glimpse, Funny how he doesn't even know this person's name but is still craving to see him.

That person never came back to see him. He couldn't help but laugh at his pathetic self yet again. He thought he moved on from this phase, This phase of getting attached, phase of letting his feelings in but here he is again. Waiting for a person who he barely knew for a hour. A lone tear slipped from his closed eyes.

“I just wanna be happier, Let Melt Frozen me” He whispered again as another tear followed the first one.

He sang along the song as warm tears slipped out of his closed eyes, the warm liquid that rolled down his cheeks felt like they were burning him. His heart felt so heavy, so pained and he can't even express it in words.