「𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

Slight mention of Sexual Assault ⚠️

It would be better if sensitive people take there leave from right here and right now because I'm not taking any shit from any of you and neither this warning gonna end here.

Told ya this fic is for mature audience 🙃

This Chapter is practically Combination of my Three Chapter ☠️✌️. Now you know why it took so much time 🤧✨.

Words : 7301

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

A whimper left from his lips when the hard leather belt came in contact with his bare legs, blood oozing out of the small cuts where the leather object landed. Jungkook stood their silently eyes closed tightly soft whimpers left from his lips once in a while.

Once his father, DongMi was done with his punishment he tells him to leave and warned him if he didn't act normal he'll get more punished. Jungkook without sparing him a glance went back to his room.

He opened drawer of the table beside his bed taking a bunny mask out, bringing it closed to his face, staring at it with adoration. Eunwoo got him this.

It's been almost six months till he first met him turned out Eunwoo was actually a boxer, a very good one if I may add. He saw him fight in the ring he was soo impressed with his skills that he immediately agreed on getting trained by him.

He is learning pretty well almost a 3 month ago Eunwoo got him the mask. Apparently, Every boxer has a mask of own along with a stage name. Eunwoo got him a bunny Mask which made him quite confused "Why a bunny mask??" he asked when eunwoo got him the mask looking at him with curiousily.

Eunwoo told him that he apparently is like a bunny not just because of his smile but also because he looks as harmless and innocent like a bunny (he was surprised to know Jungkook was soon gonna turn 20) but he is damn speedy with the way he so easily understood Eunwoo's fighting pattern it was exactly like Bunny. Smart and Fast but seems harmless.

The mask immediately earned a special place in his heart because for once someone spotted something good in him, he isn't as bad as his parents say, there's something good in him too.

He sat on the bed with difficulty still holding the mask in his hand waiting for the clock to tick 2am. His parents are always in deep sleep by that time and it's the perfect time for him to sneak out and practice with Eunwoo.

He can't go at afternoon as he has his graduation classes in computer science, Being top of the class well he was very good when it came to computers, being able to hack the Uni All Computers in the very first year (for which his parents were complained and he got punished but it was fun anyway).