「𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

Updates From Here On might be a bit Late Since Probably every Chapter would go around 3k to 5k so please be patient with me ❤️✨

3.8k+ words Enjoy ;)

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

[For Short Time But play song if you want, Billie Ellise - Lonely]

Taehyung stood at his balcony, The sun was about to set leading the sky to be painted in a beautiful orangish hue, Which was reflecting On Taehyung's tan skin.

He stood there......thinking of a lot of things. The morning and his encounter with the Officers. One he knew from a long time and another, a complete stranger to him.

He let out a sigh when he didn't saw the male with possibly the most captivating eyes. He even asked in the butcher shop were the male workes at, All he get to know was that the guy already resigned, Jungkook. The name The co-workers told him.

A sad sigh left from his lips, gazing up in the sky Looking at the clouds who seemed to be moving from there places, giving a compliment to the orangish sky.

Sky is Something beautiful to stare at, it gives you a sense of peace and calmness.... But at the same time it seems so lonely...... just like Taehyung.... Possessing a Beauty beyond Words, The word etheral itself can't seem to justify his possession.... But very rarely someone can see beyond those beautiful features.... And see just how lonely it is.... isn't it lovely?.... Being all alone, Having a heart made of glass and a mind made of stone.

And it makes Taehyung wonder, Would there be a way out?.... The twisted pattern he is stuck at... Something he has came to know as his home.... Every week thinking he found a way out or with a hope that someday he'll make a way out... Only to realise that this fear and loneliness never goes away..... Always having that one thought in his mind... Stuck in a headspace.

He sighed going back in and getting ready yet again to go to some club and in hopes of getting a way out of the loneliness, be able to fight his fear.... He is tired you know.... Tired of doing the same thing again and again... When all he wants in a place to hide.... A embrace in which he'll loose himself..... But funnily enough always ending up in the same cage, Stuck in a head space.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦◦

The room blasted with Loud music, The smell of Alcohol and Sweat Twirling in the air. A glass of Whiskey in his hand, eyes on the dance floor, staring at the mass of People dancing into Intoxication.

Taehyung eyes roamed around until it rested on one person who was eyeing him from a long time, he wasn't pleased with disgusting stare he was getting but wouldn't say it out loud.

Taehyung kept the eye contact well more like glared at the male, but looks like the guy was too much of a dick to get the simple memo and move on... But no the mother fucker had the guts to smirk which looked so disgusting according to Taehyung.