「𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔」

This is Officially The End of My Baby
💖 Animals 💖

I'm honestly Very Happy that this book of mine have finally came to an End. I enjoyed writing this and hopefully you enjoyed reading too. I really had fun Letting My Psychotic and Creative Side In and Create This Fic.

And First of All, I want to thank every one of you! Thank you so much for coming with me in this Journey till the end and supporting my precious Fanfic

And To The Future Readers Thank You For Coming And Becoming a Part Of This Book, I really Appreciate You All, Thank You❤️✨

A Few Facts About This Fic :

✎ This fic Was Supposed to be ended with in 10-15 Chapters (I thought it will) But Later it... Well it just ended up being longer.

✎ The Thought of Taehyung being a killer came from the Final Scene of Animals song Mv, where both the characters were covered in blood while they were kissing??

✎ When I was reading about theories of the song. A person perfectly explained the whole song and what's its focus on, Stalking, Rape, and Mostly Sex or sexual needs and that's what I tried to show through this fic so I hope I was able to justify the song.

✎ Taehyung’s personality was sorta inspired from Jennifer of The Movie Jennifer’s body but since I only know the storyline I made it my way.

✎ The Whole Plotline was ready within an Hour I worked on details later of course. I actually watched the mv that day was like 'I HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS' but didn't knew how and what and that night I woke up around 4am bcoz of a nightmare and by the time I went to sleep again the storyline was ready 🤩🤩🤩. I swear to god I get best ideas during midnight.

✎ Minjoon wasn't Supposed to Exist as a side ship ☠️✌️.

✎ Taehyung's character wasn't supposed to be so emotional. Ghosts possessed me istg 🚶🚶.

✎ Taehyung and Jungkook weren't supposed to meet in that balcony Scene🤐.

✎ Hyungsik was supposed to Die after Minho instead of that random guy.

✎ In The Voilence Scene (Chapter 4),  @byunktv thought that what if the killer is Tae and a few started to consider that possibility and I low-key panicked cause it was true 😂 But I slayed it in next chapter and Made you believe it's Jungkook and you all threw the possibility of Taehyung being the killer... Yeah I'm proud of myself too 😌💅 and proud of my bish, crystal for being able to guess that 👀👌 that was impressive bestie💞.

✎ Namjoon and Hoseok weren't supposed to be in This Fic as there character was short 👀😶.

✎ I honestly thought of making sope a ship at start but kinda happy now that I didn't.

✎ Jungkook's back ground story wasn't supposed to be told in that much detail.

✎ Eunwoo’s and Rina’s Character wasn't planned. They were born on the spot lol.

✎ Yoongi wasn't supposed to Die in Epilogue but I changed that after chap 11 (Making him seem clueless didn't felt right me)

✎ The other name for the fic would have been Lovesick as they both in a way where craving for love but I decided animals instead as it's a metaphor for many things.

✎ Every Single Song and Details where well planned. I can go as far as saying this is the only fic where I have paid so much attention to the small small details and practically perfecting everything I could. From there age to the murder weapon to the colour of there eyes and which hand is there working hand everything.

✎ After Chapter 19 we were directly supposed to be on Epilogue (yes the whole epilogue was supposed to be 15k+ filled with all the moments in small) but as many wanted the fic to be longer I made all those moments detailed 😁❤️.

✎ The ending was supposed to be left open ended with a poster of Taehyung and Jungkook being missing but after I started writing this fic I decided to give a proper ending.

✎ I personally Use to Wonder this a lot whenever I came to know about a Real life serial killing and it getting stopped out of no where and the case is left unsolved. What happened to the killer? Why he/She stopped? Where are they? And why they killed people in the first place?? And my this curiosity gave you This Fic 😂✨❤️.

✎ My hints were more of the same body language.... For ex, If you compare The murder Scene with The scene where Tae beated Hyungsik up. You'll notice a few similarities same with Jin and Jungkook... Those hints are barely noticeable.

✎ There was a scene where Taehyung and jimin were walking side by side and Tae was about to get hit by a ball but he catched it. Go to the scene again and see his right hands were holding his books so from which hand he catched the ball? Obviously left hand 😆.

✎ The Nicknames for Taehyung by Jungkook goes deeper than you think. Darling, somehow sounds similar to Daring whenever Jk calls Tae darling he is referring to his Darin’ and strong side. When he is calling him angel it's referred to his weak or emotional side and Ange Déchu is like a acceptation to both his side 🙃❤️. Jungkook just accept him in all ways by calling him ange déchu❤️✨.

✎ I'm not french neither I know that language, I just wanted a synonym of Fallen Angel so it wouldn't be that easy to know what it means right on the spot. I tried many languages, hindi, Sanskrit (Ancient hindi), Spanish, Italian but french one seemed cooler so I used it lol.

✎ Lastly, Thank you to all the people who commented, Voted, Readed This Story. I'm really glad to all of you and you too Silent Readers. You may have your own reasons to not talk to me but just wanted to let you know I truly appreciate every single one of you Thank you Soooo soo Much I love you🤧❤️😘❤️👌✨😘✨🥰❤️🥰❤️.

✎ This Fic made me wayy more confident of my writing and now I definitely know this are the types of stories I like to write so yeah thanks for giving that confidence 🤧❤️✨👌 and yes I'm gonna write unique/fucked up stories 😏.

✎ If anyone would re-read this Fic can you please put "Re-reader" in the first para of the first chapter? I just wanna know how many are re-reading 😅😅.

✎ Don't spoil anything for the new readers let them use there brain ;) if you wanna point anything out just write "Rimi👀👌" there and I'll know you saw the hint😁💖. My reply probably would be a ✓ to let you know that you guessed it right.

✎ If you have any questions (related to fic or me) or wanna confirm some doubts ask here just make sure to put "Que : " before asking ❤️.

✎ Bonus Chapter?? I honestly didn't planned on writing any bonus chapter But IF this fic ever reached 50k/100k (Which would never happen lol😂) but still if it did then maybe I'll write a bonus or maybe on my b'day when it will be officially 1st anniversary of this fic❤️.

✎ Follow me if you want to see more fucked up stories TaeTaes_Beaches because writing weird shits is my goal 😂😂😂.

Animals Currently Has around 7k views and I hope it earns more in future

Thank You So Much For Your Love And Support I Truly Appreciate it❤️✨
11/10/21