「𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍」

As promised here is your update💖thought it would be in 2

As promised here is your update💖thought it would be in 2.5k but guess what 😃 writing this went above 3.1k+ lmao.

Now I think if I wouldn't have thought of dividing the Chapter would have gone above 4.5k sksks

Enjoy!

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━

“Urgh I'm so happy it's finally weekend” Jimin put his fist in the air he exclaimed loudly, a huge smile formed on his lips eyes almost not existing due to his bright smile. Taehyung on the side of him chuckled at his bestfriend’s enthusiasm, both walking side by side going towards the grounds to just relax as it was there free period.

“Just say you are going on a another date with that dimple guy and go jiminie” Taehyung teased nudging him by his elbow as he was holding large book pressed against his chest by his right hand. They planned on sitting under the tree and just read and talk, a simple habit that sorta become there routine whenever they had free lectures.

Jimin blushed and hit the back of Taehyung’s head although he had to go on his tip toes to do that “Shut Up”

“Aww is the little mochi shy??” Taehyung cooed pinching Jimin’s chubby cheeks.

“Watch Out!!” Someone shouted from the campus ground. Taehyung was quick to see the a ball being throw at his side. He quickly put his free hand infront of his face and catch the ball before it could hit him in the face.

Tae smiled down at the ball before looking at the source who luckily warned them. “Are you okay??” The guy called out with a slight hint of guilt. Tae nodded as he threw the ball back who catched it.

“Be Carefull next time” Taehyung shouted at the guy who nodded waving as he went back to play the match they were. Tae turned To jimin who as they went back to talking going towards the a big tree, dropping there books on the ground.

Both leaning against the trunk, holding a book in there hands, pointing out some important lines in between, they were mid terms were nearing.

While they were busy in there studies, Taehyung failed to notice A glare that was thrown on him by one of his classmate. ”Do You Know Where Minho is?? He haven't showed up since a week?!!” Hyungsik averts his hatred filled eyes from Taehyung to his friend, nodding.

“I’m thinking of going to his house today He have something important which he was gonna share with me” Hyungsick — Sorry I meant Hyungsik mumbled eyes flickering towards Taehyung a sickening smirk forming on his lips.

He still didn't forgot the humiliation Tae made him go through. He didn't liked how he was able to beat him up. It hurted his peanut sized ego and he wanted to make Taehyung go through the same humiliation, or should I say worse than that, if just Minho stops ignoring his messages and give him the god damn video..