「𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

This chapter and the next contains of things which you may not be comfortable be with but then again the whole fic revolves around it so whatever

Thank you for 400+ votes🤧✨

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Jungkook from birth was different, kinda odd. He thought he was normal, there's nothing wrong in him. He is perfectly fine.

The anger issues from the age of five was normal, He thought his agressive nature was normal, That Stabbing a Kid with pencil from primary school because he mocked him was natural, He thought Being so possesive over a small thing was normal.

He thought It was normal to not cry or feel anything in general when your puppy died right infront of you by getting crushed by a car. It was normal to kill birds for fun, It was normal to take skin out of a animals body for fun. It was normal to be not grossed out by the sight of blood but rather enjoy it all while being a 14 year old kid. He thought it was normal....

Except it wasn't.

He was always like this, Not having any guilt, empathy, remorse towards any and everyone. He was always like this.... Having a Berserk Animalistic Nature.

Monster, A Animal.

It's what his dad used to call him, A monster in the face of a human and Jungkook always tried to deny that forgetting the fact that one can never deny the beast inside, so he was punished by his father. After all Jungkook was a troublemaker, seeking for attention. A annoying brat who needs to learn discipline, Or so his dad said.

And what's the better way that beating To make someone learn discipline?? His dad seemed it to be the best way. Getting beated by belt after his dad came from work, Drunked. Removing his anger and exhaustion on him was like a daily routine. Nothing new.

Belts, Wooden Sticks, Getting branded by cigrette marks or heated knife After all his father was teaching him 'Discipline'. Breaking his fingers, arm and legs just because he didn't did his homework on time. It was normal in his household Nothin’ new.

And Let's not even talk about his Mother. She was never there for him.... Busying herself in drugs, Alcohol and other men. Jungkook didn't minded though neither cared for her. She never acted like a parent so he didn't found any reason to act like a son either, Not like he knew how a normal parent-son relationship is like.

But did Jungkook ever felt sad or cried for himself? Not really. He took all the 'Punishments' Silently without making a noise, without any shouting sure there were tears in his eyes but without any feelings, those tears came on own, as a human nature but not the feelings. It was almost scary to see just how his face remained blank, deadly poker no matter what the situation was.