Damon- i'm not sick

Request: can you do one where Damon is sick but he doesn't tell Stefan because he don't want to bother him....

Stefan is sitting in the living room Reading his geography book because he's writing a geography test in 2 days. Suddenly he heard a sneeze from the kitchen. So he walked into the kitchen seeing a pale Damon cooking.

,, Damon ? Are you okay ? You look really pale.." Stefan asked worried as he walked over to Damon
,, no Stef, I'm fine. I just got pepper up in my nose. " Stefan looked confused

,, hey you're ready for lunch ? I made spaghetti" he asked with a soft smile on his face. Stefan nodded

They were eating lunch as suddenly Damon was about to pass out but he caught himself. Stefan was by his and looked at Damon with fear.

,, Damie are you okay? God you're burning up" Stefan said as he's touching Damon's forehead.

,, I'm fine little brother " Damon keeps saying
,, Damie you're burning up let me take your temperature.."
,, I SAID I'M FINE STEFAN!!" Damon screamed at Stefan as he walked off the kitchen.

After 10 min it was quite in the Salvatore house. Stefan heard Damon whining. So he runs into his big brothers room. He saw Damon on the floor in front of his toilet.

,, hey, did you throw up ?" Stefan asked while rubbing Damon's arm for comfort
Damon nodded. Stefan took Damon from the floor and bought him to his bed.

,, it's okay Stefan. I can take care of myself you know. I don't want to bother you." Damon said weak

,, Damie you don't bother me. Your my big brother, you always take care of me when I'm hurting or when I'm sick, now let me take care of you.."
Damon nodded
Stefan left his big brothers room to go to the kitchen
He made some tea and bought Damon something to eat.

He gave his big brother the tea and Damon drunk it thankfully.

,, you know you really don't have to take care of me. You can go and learn for your geography test."
,, is this why you don't want me to take care of you? Cuz of the geography test ?" Damon nodded
,, Damie, first of all I'm writing this test in 2 day and I would prefer to take care of you anytime than writing any test. It's not even that hard you know. I was traveling around the world so.." Stefan answered softly while smiling at him.

,, okay but there is only one thing that could make me feel better.." Damon said with a smirk on his face

,, and what is That ?" Stefan asked confused

Damon pulled Stefan into his bed, he pulled the sheets over them, he put his arm over Stefan, kissing his cheek.

,, you - my best cure to get better are you. "

They spent the rest of the day culling and watching tv
The next morning Damon felt better and helped Stefan with geography