Stefan- sneaking out

Request: I was hoping if you could do one where Damon grounded Stefan because of some reason but Stefan sneaks out to party or something and gets cornered by some hunters. Damon saves him and be mad at him but then be the loving, caring and overprotective brother he is.
Time set : season 4 ( elena isn't together with Damon or Stefan. She doesn't have feelings for Damon or for Stefan.)
Warning: this chapter includes harsh punishments.

Stefans POV

Finally the spring comes. I'm really looking forward to spring. Spring for me is so much like summer, the days are getting longer, it's getting warmer, the sun is shining and the best thing about spring is that Damon ALWAYS flies to Italy with me. Well at least he did that when we were smaller, we always went to Italy with the family, when we got along a little better in the past Damon did that too and this year we finally fly to Italy again!
Not long now and then I finally have school closing time. Just pack up my books, then get through two hours of history where I don't have to pay attention anyway and then I can finally go home. I'm just walking down the hall when Caroline catches me and takes me by her side.
,,Hey, today there is a hammer moderate party at the lockwoods! We celebrate the beginning of spring. Are you coming?" Caroline looked like she was going to jump in the air with joy at any moment, I know party's always get her excited. ,,I don't know-",,... ohhh please !!!! Elena, Bonnie, Tyler and Matt are coming too. You have to come!" she interrupted me and now she was looking at me with her doggy eyes. I would love to go to the party, but I don't know if Damon would like it that much. The hunters are on the loose right now and Damon has been a little overprotective of me lately, but it sure wouldn't hurt me to get out a bit and besides, I'm a vampire, I can protect myself.
,,Okay, I'm coming," I said to her and Caroline shrieked with friends, "SUPER!!! the party starts at 8!" that was the last thing she said and then she disappeared to her class. At the same time I remember I have to quickly go to history otherwise I'll get another entry and Damon will give me another long sermon. Only two more hours.

Damon's POV

It's 2 in the afternoon right now and I'm standing in front of the stove baking pancakes. Call me crazy, I know making pancakes for my little brother at 2pm sounds irresponsible, which maybe it is, but who says I'm responsible? I'm stirring the batter and looking out the window at the same time. I see some birds building a nest. Ah yes the spring. This year Stefan and I are going to Italy again after what feels like 100 years. I know that Stefan is already looking forward to it and he really talks about nothing else but Italy, he even took out our old family photos and showed them to me. I must admit that I find it kind of sweet how much he is looking forward. It will do us good, both of us. Since all this with Katherine and Klaus we hardly had time to relax. That's why it's even more important that we spend some brother time together. Stefan and I have grown closer over the years, but still had our arguments. Well typical Salvatore. I was just about to turn on the stove when I hear someone open our door. I kind of had to grin when I hear Stefan's sigh.
,, tough day?" I ask him
,, not that hard but longgggg-"he whined.
he looked at me with his pout and sat down on the chair in front of me.
,,You are lucky that you have such a great, fantastic big brother like me to make you pancakes."
,,And that's why I love you."
,, okay baby boy, the food is ready." I said as I put the pancakes on a plate and gave it to him. We talked about school and Stefan told me about the new drama at school before he said ,, oh and Caroline invited me to the spring party. I'm going today with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt and Tyler." I looked at him in shock. A party? Where? Actually, it doesn't matter where, because I'm not with him. He can't go anywhere alone! Not as long as the hunters are at large !
,, A Party?" I asked. He nodded.
,, yeah, you're not going." I said