Damon- i'm not hungry

Request: could you do one where Damon didn't eat and he's very skinny and pale and Stefan force him to eat or drink blood and Damon didn't want to until he pass out in Stefans arms ?

  Stefans POV

I'm in the kitchen. Eating a apple. Suddenly Damon entered the kitchen.
He don't look good, he look very pale und he's .... Skinny? like didn't ate anything in the last days or... weeks.

,, hey Damy, you Good ?" I asked him
,, oh, yeah- yeah I'm good. Why ?" he asked me
,, you Look very pale brother. You sure you good ?"
,,I'm more than sure little brother. Everything's fine don't worry." he answered while reading the news
I wasn't sure if I should bring the " you look skinny " up.
,, Damy..."
He summed
,, you Look skinny. Did you eat anything in the past few days??"
,, I wasn't hungry Stef." he slowly answered
,, do you want me to make you dinner ? "
Suddenly he stands up and he shouted at me
,, I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY!!! GOD !!!! STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!!!" then he ran out.

Damon  POV

I ran out off the kitchen and of course Stefan followed me.
,,Damon pls eat something I'm worried."
,, stef i said-"
My head started spinning. I saw black and began to fall to the floor. The last thing I heard was Stefan screaming. Then I past out.

-2 Hours later -
I woke up seeing Stefan sitting beside me.
,, hey.." he said softly
,, I was worried about you. So I'm begging you, pls eat something. I made pasta for the two of us. And I made a milk-blood drink for you "
I sat up
,, why didn't you eat something??" he asked me with a sad smile on his face
I thought for a minute
,, a guy told me that I'm fat. At first I didn't believed him but after a few days of thinking.."
,, Damy, you're not fat. For me You're perfect the way you are. You are my big brother you will always be my superhero." he said as he came to me to cuddle. He kissed my cheek. I kissed his too. My little brother, my little angel. Sometimes he is my superhero too, just like right now.

We spent the rest of the day going to a restaurant and we mostly ate. But in the night Stefan didn't left my side, so we cuddled

HEY SIS AND BROS 🥰
I'm so sorry for not updating in the last weeks but I was busy with school and I didn't felt well. But now I have time YEAY 🥳
So request if you want something 💪
LOVE YOU GUYS A🥰