Merry Christmas

Stefans POV

today is the 23rd of December and I'm so excited as Christmas Eve is TOMORROW!!
Damon and I always go to the Christmas market on the eve of Christmas. I'm so thrilled!!!!
I put on a fresh sweater and a new pair of jeans, then I went down to meet Damon.
Christmas time is always the best for me and Damon. Not only the gifts,the lights and the Magie were or are special for us, no, as children it was the only days when our father was nice to us.
We were always most looking forward to Christmas days, for most children of our age it was a lot chocolate, gifts and celebrating with the family, for damon and i it was time to have a ''normal'' family for 3 days. The gifts and chocolate were a bonus.

,, DAMON ARE YOU READY TO GO ?" I called from the stairs.
,, IN ONE MINUTE STEF!" he answer me.
I'm really looking forward to a ride on the Ferris wheel! Or mulled wine! I can't wait to go!
from the side of my eyes, I can already see how Damon comes.
,, can we go Stef?" he questions me with his famous smirk. I just nodded and we left the house and got in the car.

Damon's POV

I'm so excited about Christmas! But I can't guarantee that as much as my little brother. I just hope that he will react well to the surprise visit to the Christmas market. Elena and I are just beginning of our relationship and I would like to involve them in our tradition. Although I know how difficult the separation was for Stefan, he still guaranteed me that nothing will change between us. Apart from that, Elena and Stefan are friends, so he will certainly be happy if she's there. or?

When we arrived, I already saw Elena waiting for us at the bank. I approached her and said ,, hey" when I took her in my arms.
,, hey" she answer me with a beautiful smile a cross her cheeks.
she looked around and then a little worried.
,, where's Stefan?" she questioning me.
,, please don't tell me that you left him at home?"
,, did you?" She joked.

,, nonsense. My little angel is coming right....now."
Stefan approached us straight always and looked back and forth between us.
,, Stef.." I begann ,, I landed Elena so that we can spend Christmas together. I hope that's not a problem." I chuckled. He looked at Elena a little angry, but then answered  ,, yeah sure. No problem right. I mean she's your girlfriend so she's practically family." after that Stefan
Did I say something wrong?
That's how Stefan left us standing.

Stefans POV

I can't believe it! How could he !! Christmas is our time! that's the only time in the year where we're together! Where we spend time together! How could he landed Elena! not only that he landed someone into our Christmas time, does it really has to be Elena?! Really?! Elena!

I mean of course he can be with his girlfriend, even though she's my ex girlfriend, but not to Christmas! That's supposed to be our time!
okay Stefan calm down.
i will go back to them now and then we will have a nice day. I kept telling myself that while walking towards the two of them. My brother and my ex were both still sitting on the bench. Without changing a word or without looking at each other.

,, hey Excuse me for earlier.. I was just.. surprise.. that's all." I lied. I couldn't tell them the truth, I didn't want to spoil Christmas for them.

Damon put on a smile, I think secretly he knew that I was lying. Elena just said ,, it's okay Stefan, I can understand it that you were surprised. I mean I practically ruined your Christmas." she said to me and laughed nervously.
Before I could say anything, Damon got up and embraced her face with his hands so that she could look at him.
,, hey, you didn't ruin anything okay. You didn't.
I did. I should've told Stefan that I landed you."
I just stood there while, as if rooted, I was just staring at the ground.