Stefan- Mama boy part 2

Damon's POV

After what happened yesterday I wanted Stefan to have the best day ever. I ran after Stefan. He ran through the whole house, I put him in the bathtub earlier and washed him. Now he's running happily around the house, naked, while I try to catch him and put his clothes on.

,, Steffy..—- I'M GONNA CATCH YOUU.." I screamed, playful. While I run after him.
,, No, I'M TOO FAST FOR YOU !!" he laughed

In the kitchen, I chased him into a little corner.
,, Rrrrrr, Now I gotcha!!!!" I said to him, he tried to get away but then I got him!! I threw him over my shoulder, he screamed happily.
Then I put him sideways in my arms so I can blow into his belly. He's screaming happily even more, he laugh so much he even kicked me, trying to get away for me.
I walked into Stefans room. I threw him on his bed, then I trickled him.
I got up from his bed and took some clothes.
,, So arms up Stefan." he did what I told him and I put I shirt on him.
,, so now lay down..." he laid down and I put underwear on him and a sweatpant.
,, So now, it's breakfast time!!" I said to him exiting.
We got up and went to the kitchen.

A little bit later I gave Stefan a big plate with pancakes and some strawberries on. He loves pancakes, that's one off his favorite food and I love to make it.
We both sat there in silence until Stefan asked me something....

,, Damy, could we do something today?" he asked me
,, what do you want to do Stef ?" I asked him
,, We could play football or do something else ?"
,,mhm...what is if we go and buy some ice cream? Watching tv and color??" I asked him
,, YES !!!!"
I chuckled.. why does he looks soooo adorable??

,, okay Steffy....I-"
I was interrupted when I heard a knock on the door.
Hopefully it's not Lilly...I swear to god !!
,,Stefan, you wait here for a moment? Your big brother will be back in a minute okay?"
,, who is it ??" he looked up at me with a worried face. I can't tell me.. great now I have to lie to him again... great just great...
,, it's just a friend, i will be back in a Minute.."
I tousled his hair as I gave him a calm smile. He just nodded.
I went to the door and when I opened it I wanted to slam it again. Lily
,, what do you want here ?!" I whispered to her. Ugh I'm sooo angry right now !!!
,, I want to see Stefan. I want to ask him if he wants to spend the day with me."
My eyes got bigger.
,, excuse me? You came her to ASK Stefan if he wants to spend the day with you ?? After I told you that you should stay away from us?!" I was so close to scream at her but then I remember... Stefan.
,, Listen Damon, I want to see my son right now. I'm still his mother and I have every right to see him!" she screamed at me.
,, you have no right to see him!! After what you have don-" again she interrupted me
,, I KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE !!!"

,, Damon? What's going on?" oh no..
Stefan came to me and when he saw lily he hides himself behind me
,, it's okay my son. I already spoke to your brother, you can spend the rest of the day with me if you want to." she lied to him. Stefan gave me a ,,can I?"-look
I sighed.
,, I will drop him off at your place this afternoon."
She smiled at me and walked away after that. I closed the door and turned around to face my little brother
He smiled wildly.
,, okay go and pack your things before I regret it.." I kissed his cheek and he got upstairs to pack his stuff.
God, I need to call Alaric..

-2 hours later-

After I basically BEGGED Alaric to come with me when I drop Stefan by lily he finally said yes. He knows that I won't be easy for me. After we drove to her I had to hug Stefan five times and kiss him probably a thousand times.
,, call me every 30 minutes and if you're scared call me I will get you. When you're bored, she doesn't have the food you like, she can't cook or-"
,, Damon I'm just visiting my mother, I'm not in a world war or something."
,, as if that were better."
He turned around and knock on the door.
After he and lily talked for a while it was time for me and Alaric to go. But first a goodbye hug and a goodbye kiss.
Alaric had to pull me to car.