chapter 1: the beginning...

Izuku Midoriya is a happy kid with a pretty good life so far until one day everything changed, 

Izuku was heading to class, he was walking alone in the empty hallways. It was strange for him because he always walked with his 2 best friends. While he was walking he got a gut feeling that today was going to be a bad day. And in fact it was a bad day when he entered the class and didn't look at him. Basically he was ignored the whole day, days turned into weeks until he snapped. When he entered the classroom he yelled, "WHY ARE YOU ALL IGNORING ME, did i do something wrong...?"

no one talked until Uraraka said, "yes, yes you were a traitor..." Izuku was shocked why he was being framed as a traitor.

"W-wha but what do you mean i'm not a traitor..." he said,

"Yes, you midoriya stop lying," Todoroki said. "W-wha but I'm not lying!" he said

"enough!" Aizawa said "midoriya, listen we know you're lying we found evidence that you were stealing important documents from nezu office and today is the day you must go..."

"W-what do you mean aizawa sensei?" izu asked "it means you must go" nezu says

"And Izuku, I need you know what's back," all might say.

Everything changed after that izuku gave his quirk back to all might, and he was taken away by the pro heroes to the prison but izuku knew one person believed he was innocent it was katsuki bakugou his childhood best friend/tormentor, izuku was happy that one person believed, in him. After the pro heroes and izu went to the prison they shoved izu in the prison and left. Meanwhile 2 villains saw their new cellmate and they were surprised to see it was a hero in training....

see you soon~