chapter 10:more trouble...

(look at this angel ^^^^^ (。♡‿♡。))

Hello everyone  thank you for joining us for this sad announcement. We sadly lost a hero last night, Yu Takeyama also known as the hero Mineyama Hero: Mt. Lady. She was found in her house all bloody, barely recognized by the officers; they only got her identity once checking the blood, and next to my.lady the wall had the signature GAKUSŌ the new villain. Let us have a moment of silence…..

Thats all for today. Thank you for joining us...

Nezu turned off the TV. Everyone was silent looking down at the table. Now knowing that the new villain gakusō has made their move but very brutally….

Meanwhile with izuku

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH" izuku laughed he finally got one of the heroes that yelled at him. Meanwhile the lov were very concerned about izuku; they were just watching the news until the announcement of mt. Lady died and started laughing maniacally.

"Um izuku are y-you o-okay?..." Toga asked, "yeah little bro y-you just started laughing l-like c-craz-zy" shiggy said. God they were scared….

"Well my family! I'm happy I got my revenge! But what I also noticed they didn't mention the other 2 murders I did...HAHAHAH" Izuku answered.

They all slept scared for their life

^~~~~~~~~~~••••••°°°°°~~~~~~~~^

Midnight spoke " so we must protect the students this villain is dangerous if they killed that rookie"
Nezu answered, "don't worry we will take time to catch this villain so more work to do for everyone. Now let us go back to work everyone and be careful."

Aizawa was left grumpy 'first problem child and 2 of the villains escaped. Now this guy. *sigh*"

More work…

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

(Finally uploaded something here sorry if it's short i was busy this summer so far but at least Is something

Hope you enjoyed bye~

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤