chapter 2: hero or villain

The 2 villains overhaul and All for one heard they were getting a new cellmate they thought it was another villain the heroes caught but they never thought of a hero in training(well used to) both villains were confused why did they put a hero in this horror place? The hero struggled to get up, the villains can't really tell who it is until Izu lifted his head up. 

The villains were even more shocked. Why the most heroic and happiest kid? Overhaul then spoke, “ well, well, well who would’ve thought you would end up here?” 

“Well I was framed but I guess it's okay since now I know who not to trust…” he responded. 

Overhaul and izuku started to have a decent conversation while all for one was still in shock but also anger, angry that his son was in prison, angry that the heroes just didn't believe in him even when he saved so many when the heroes couldn't, he was so lost in thought when he heard a voice, his son's voice, 

“um mr. all for one sir are you okay?” izu asked, scared, “no need to be a scared child i'm fine just thinking why they put you here?” he responded, “well like i told both of you i was framed by someone dressing up as me stealing files from ua, everyone turned against me well except one person but yea that's how it went…” izu responded. 

After that day the 3 got along pretty well they talked about being a hero/villain and when izuku talked about his childhood and quirk, all for one was angry, izu asked why and all for one told him the truth that he was his father, izuku started crying but it wasn't sad tears not they were happy tears he finally met his dad so they talked and talked about their lives and he also found out that he had a brother, until it was time to decide what he wanted to do….

“Son, you have to decide if you want to be a HERO again or a VILLAIN?”

Izuku was thinking it's been 3 months since he was shoved in this prison and thought about this for a month…

“I-i want to be a villain, i want to be with you guys!”

:)