Chapter 12: surprise!

"Ready guys?" Izuku asked "YEAH!" the lov said, "let's surprise UA '' Izuku said, smirking.

AT UA

WITH CLASS 1A

"Ok problem children head to the training grounds and be ready in 20 minutes!" Aizawa said in a tired tone. He's been so stressed during this month after Mt.lady's death, there trying to track down this new villain gakusō and he's worrying for his student.

*Sigh* 'Where are you problem child' Aizawa thought.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Class 1A were training when they heard the school alarm that villains got in so they all were prepared when a villain might come in and attack them.

3 villains were in front of them, they recognized 2 of them, it was toga and Dabi but the person in the middle of them, well they had no idea who it was.

"What do you villains want?!" Aizawa said, activating his quirk.

"We are just here to introduce you to all our newest member!" Toga said excitedly.

"Why?" Aizawa asked

"We want to see the surprise in your face once you see them, of course!" Toga said smiling like crazy

"Well let's get to it shall we :)" the mysterious villain said.

"ENOUGH OF THIS!, WHO ARE YOU EXTRA?!" Bakugou yelled.

"It's been so long since I heard your voice kacchan :)" the 3rd villain said.

Bakugou looked shocked, he couldn't believe what he just heard

"Izuku…"

Everyone was shocked to see their old friend/classmate with the villains, he was so determined to become a hero but now look at him.

Aizawa was speechless, he couldn't believe it, it couldn't be…
It couldn't be the very same kid from his class, the one who breaks his bones to protect anyone.

"It's actually Gakusō now kacchan, I've changed and you will all pay what've you done...all of you" izuku said then laughing like crazy.

Attack!

That's the end of it everyone hope you all enjoyed :)

Stay safe o((*^▽^*))o

Hugs(つ≧▽≦)つ

❤️🤍🤍