chapter 3:innocent?!

2 months later…(so its been 5 months izu was thrown in prison)

These last 5 months were so different and so miserable…

Bakugou was being more mean but mostly to the class since they didn't believe in deku, todoroki on the other hand became cold again he missed midoriya even though he was a traitor he stilled missed his first friend, some also didn't care if deku was in prison (*cough*urabitch*cough*). But not only the students but also the teachers (except all might since he transferred his quirk to bakugou now and bakugou only accepted it for deku) Aizawa was feeling very guilty when he saw one of his students/’traitor’ being thrown in prison he was at first releaved that the school will be safe but the more he thought about it the more he doubted deku to be a villain, he broke almost all his bone just to save one person.

Aizawa’s point of view 

I was heading to a meeting with the teachers that nezu called. I didn't want to deal with the rest of the teachers i wanted to go to sleep but alas i cant. Once I entered the room I had a bad feeling about this.

Me: what do you want now nezu?

Nezu:My friends, I made a grave mistake and I hope you forgive me….

Midnight: what do you mean nezu?

N: remember izuku midoriya?.....

Everyone was silent, ever since that day we were all sad. Izuku was kind of the little symbol of hope for everyone in the school. Now I know why I had a bad feeling…

Me: what about my student nezu?...

Mic:awww you care about your students shota~

Me: shut up mic…

N: I found out we were wrong. He was framed this whole time…

I couldn't believe my student was framed but by who? And will he forgive us?

Me: and who framed him?... 

N: i don't know but i'm guessing one of the lov members

I couldn't believe it. We shoved someone innocent in prison and not only innocent but the happiest kid in the world…

Me: I want him out of their nezu...NOW!

N: Of course he’ll be out in 3 days :)

We were still talking about hero stuff until the news went on and what I heard was nothing good…

Third point of view

News: breaking news everyone today 3 villains escape prison. These villains are strong so stay safe out there, now lets pass to jordan to explain the scene of the crime, take it from here jordan

J: thank you, as you can see behind me heroes and officers are scouting the area to see if they’re  close by but they flead quite fast. The breakout was at night where not many guards were patrolling, but the alarms were not triggered when the breakout happened and they found out the 3 were missing in the morning when it was breakfast time. Right now we don't have much leads up now back to you sally.

S: now if you see these three people please call a pro as fast as you can…

The screen showed 3 picture one is All For One the other Overhaul and finally Izuku Midoriya

S: thank you for your time….

Everyone in the conference room was shocked but aizawa was scared he was worried for his problem child being hurt by the 2 strong villains

Midnight: what are we going to do now?...

No one talked, they were just worried about izuku...

Aizawa: I'll go tell my class about izuku, the rest of you try to locate the 3…

Aizawa pov

I just couldn't believe it the day I figured out midoriya is innocent. He escapes with the 2 strongest villains. I just hope the problem child is safe…

Me: ok class settle down…

NO one listened…

Me: I said sit down…

I don't have time for this!

Me: SIT DOWN!

They all sat down great. Before i said anything i looked at deku’s chair no one sat on it since 5 months ago is dusty now is just a lonely seat now, ok back on track 

Me: you might be wondering what's going on  well this involves one of your old classmates izuku…

Bakugou: what happened to deku?!

Me: we found out he was innocent, it was just someone else dressed up by him to frame him...

No one talked just how i thought they are left speechless

INNOCENT?!

Ooooh yes innocent, you’ll regret what you’ve done if it's the last thing I'll do~:)