Chapter 8: the scary broccoli 🥦

*lov base*

It was the day they'll meet their death...

It was a normal day for the lov until they heard a crash from the kitchen when they went to check they found the coffee maker broken, shigaraki was mad but he knew someone could fix it, but then they heard the kitchen door open and there was izuku midoriya looking more tired than usual wanting to get a big cup of coffee but when he saw the coffee machine he was pissed off.

"Who broke the god damn coffee machine?! This is the 5th time this week and I took hours to fix it yesterday! So who did it?!" izuku yelled.

Everyone was silent, they never heard izu this mad. "Oh so no one will talk well. I'll give you 2 options... one you tell me who did it and they'll fix it or 2 you all will suffer, so what is it that you choose?..."izuku questioned.

Everyone saw how Izuku's eyes were turning red and that they knew they f----- up... "the hard way it is then :)"

For around an hour you could heard a lot of screams, and once the screams stop izuku came out of a room having a happy smile on his face but if you saw his eyes it will be screaming murder.

All for one checked to see the room and what he saw was bloody. All the lov members were hurt, their bodies were full of scratches wait.... I meant some knife wounds, some burnt marks, also some had broken bones. No one could say anything while healing. They were traumatized that their innocent brother could do this.

Everyone learned an important lesson that day...

~Never mess with a tired izuku midoriya :)~