Chapter 5: where are you izuku?...

*one month later*

Third POV

The heroes have been looking for any traces of the 2 villains and the hero in training but so far there was nothing. UA staff were getting desperate to find their student their little ball of sunshine so they held another meeting to see what information they have so far.

"Alright now I called this meeting to see if we have any lead ups about izuku midoriya?" nezu said, no one answered for a good 5 minutes till aizawa spoke, "well i talked to the guards about the relationship between the villains and midoriya well i expected that midoriya hated the villains but the behavior between the 3 was like they were a family..."

Everyone was silent, they didn't know what to say, "anything else aizawa" nezu asked, "no nothing else except that..." aizawa answered, aizawa was feeling more and more guilty each day just because he didn't believe in his student, he just wants to get his problem child and tell sorry to him a million times.

Midnight spoke this time, "do you have anything nezu to share with us?" nezu looked at her before looking at the ground " i believe i have sad news, the news is midoriya's mother is...dead" nezu said, "how did ms.midoriya die?" all might spoked, "she was murder 1 year ago, so a few months before UA started he was living all alone" nezu answered, everyone was sad throwing an innocent kid in prison and have no parents to stay with him. They started talking more about midoriya for any clues but there was no hope...

"If that's all about midoriya i'll go do my patrols" aizawa said having his head down while leaving, once he was far from UA he remembered everything bad he told him let out a tear...

I'm sorry midoriya...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Meanwhile in the UA dorms...

It's been a month since the escape and the students are getting worried for their friend except one girl but over all the students 2 male students are even more worried, both desperate to get their friend back. Those are todoroki and bakugou now without midoriya both students change completely todoroki became cold again and bakugou is quiet now but still yells once in a while.

Todoroki POV

It's been so long since Midoriya went missing and so far the pro heroes got nothing, looks like they were planning this for a while if they left no clues. I've been distant to everyone. It's just the school doesn't feel right without him, it's more.... Gloomy.

I sighed. I went downstairs to the living room to get myself a cold soba. When I passed the living room there I saw Bakugou, now that I think about it he changed a lot. Also he's more quiet and gets pissed very easily now and then. Everything is changing too fast, I'm just going to get my soba and head to my room...

Bakugou POV

I've been thinking a lot these past few days, i overheard the staff meaning that it was held one month ago and.... Ahhh! It doesn't make sense how the 2 powerful villains are so nice to deku. It just doesn't make sense at all... I really do miss the nerd huh? I got up from the couch to my room. Once I layed down in my bed I started to drift to sleep with one last thought...

Where are you izuku?...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry if its short...

happy pride day!

bye~

:)