Chapter 9: the first mission/killing spree

(!torture stuff!)

*1 week later*

Izuku POV

Today I'm going to do my first ever killing. I know I may not look like I can kill but believe me I can it's just that I've been holding back. At first my family didn't believe I could kill but after that incident they were scared of what I could do so yea. So now I'm outside with toga wearing a black hoodie and a mask.I have planned murders since I was 10 by analyzing quirks so that's a reason, i still haven't told them about my notebooks oh well i'll show them once we are done.

"So who are we gonna kill?" i asked, "w-well zuzu i'm going to give you a list of people to kill and you go hunt them down o-ok?" toga asked "sure..." I answered,she definitely wasn't suspicious, probably still traumatized. Well i left toga to do my task, when i checked my list there were 3 people to kill. This should be easy.

The first person was the age of 29 years old, male, quirk: levitation, he can levitate anything he sees. 'Hmmm i could block his eyes or no! No! Not that option but... you know what i'll just stitch his eyes closed it'll make it more fun! Good thing I have string!'

I was getting close to the house and once I was out the front door I lock-picked the door and turned on stealth mode.

Third POV

Izuku made his way to the bedroom and once found the person, he did what he planned. Once done with the stitching the male woke up trying to fight deku but couldn't, then izuku just started torturing the guy for about 5 min until he got bored and ended up killing him. Izuku left no traces and left his bloody signature on the wall. Then he went to the next person, a woman, 25 years old, her quirk lets her hear things from large distances.

This time izuku decided to have more fun and just play around with her like a game of cat and mouse until she was tired and gave up this time the tortue lasted 10 minutes so izuku was upset and so he did the same thing he did with the guy leave no clues, his signature and fled. Finally the last person was the female hero mountain lady. 'Ooh I'll have fun now?' izu thought.

Meanwhile at the lov base

Shigaraki, toga, dabi, and AFO were waiting for izuku to finish his mission (*cough* torture *cough*) but they were getting worried it's been an hour and she still wasn't back.

"Toga you did give him the list of 3 people, right?" shigaraki asked, "yeah i did he should be back by now" toga responded until they heard the room open...

Back to deku brought to you by izuku's insane side

Izu was outside mt. lady house, his crazy eyes turned red and his aura is dark even if you're the strongest person you'll be scared. Izuku has so many plans for this fake hero so Izuku just got to work. Oh how he loved the face when people are scared, frightened of him, oh the joy he has and the screams is just a perfect song for him also of course the color of the blood is just so beautiful. Once done torturing mt. lady till you can't even recognize her and ending up dying from blood loss he fled like he did to the others.

Once he was far, he calmed down and his eyes became green again with a hint of red swirling around. He jumped from building to building to the base and once he got inside he was met with shocked faces.

Shigaraki's POV

Once we heard the door open we looked at who it was and it was my brother covered in blood all over his clothes and gloves. I was shocked how he was so calm about this! Then I went to see his eyes. They were a little duller than usual and there was a hint of red. Nobody spoke, when I saw my dad's face he was shocked which is very rare...