Chapter 11: the notebooks...

{^ this song i was hearing while doing this, enjoy ^-^}

The notebooks of izuku midoriya are something you must fear since they contain things that'll make you scared…

It was a rainy day in the lov they were all bored since it was raining there wasn't much they could do until toga had an idea And it was a bad idea….

"Hey guys!" Toga said, "what toga?" Shigaraki asked, "you know those notebooks Izuku keep?" Toga asked.
"Yeah…" everyone in the room said, "well why don't we steal one and look at his secrets! :)" Toga exclaimed.

'i have a bad feeling about this…' everyone thought.

Toga left the living room to Izuku room get a notebook and she did it quietly since Izu is sleeping and she doesn't want to wake him.
Once she got one a notebook that said notebook #14 villains(or are they?...)
She thought this was interesting so she took that one to the others(which are Dabi, shigaraki, all for one, twice, and mamagiri).

The others were a little nervous since they didn't want to lose the trust of Izuku but they were bored so they got nothing else to do so why not?

When toga arrived they started to gather up and read it but they regretted it immediately….

They didn't suspect seeing this!!!

What they saw was information on every villain that lived, even the mysterious ones. It has information on how your quirk works, weaknesses, also ways to improve them, but also ways to…

Kill them…

For toga it has 130+ ways to kill her

Dabi has 140+ ways to kill him

Shigaraki well … 400+ ways to kill him

Twice 120+ ways

And AFO 100+ since he is strong there's not much of ways to kill him

Of course kurogiri had less 85 of you even call that less...

"And it states here he has more ways but will write them later.."
Toga read…

Everyone was scared for their life that they notice if they betray the villains they will die instantly with these notes…

"Well I'm going to bed…" Dabi said running to his room, "I'm also going to bed" shigaraki said running to his room also.

In the hall

'Well that's one way to show them…' deku smirks 'maybe I'll show them my hero notebooks also!' Deku looks to see Dabi and shiggy going to their room. *sigh*

I love my family...

{Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) }

{See you all soon ...
d.boiii22}