Chapter twenty-seven

Here you guys go! I hope you all like this chapter. It's not like super duper exciting but in the next few chapters to come STUFF IS GOING DOWN. 
Anyway because I have some big tests this week and I might be pretty busy I'm going to ask for at least twenty votes AND twenty comments until I upload. As mean as that may be. :) 
Anyway! Here it is! Enjoy. :)  

Chapter twenty-seven

I tried to roll over but Aarons arms were wrapped around me.

I craned my neck to look at him and I noticed how peaceful he looked. I carefully maneuvered out of his arms and scampered to the bathroom before silently closing the door.

I turned the shower on and glanced in the mirror while I waited for it to heat up. My hair was everywhere and there was a dark hickey on my neck.

Thank the lord for whoever invented make-up.

I got in the shower and took a longer shower then necessary, but the water was warm and inviting.

I got out and towel dried my hair partly before wrapping the towel around myself and walking back out into the room to retrieve clothes.

I noticed that Aaron wasn’t there. Maybe he went to go get breakfast.

I quickly dressed and was about to see if he was in the lobby when the door flew open and Aaron rushed in.

He looked beyond distressed.

“Aaron?” I asked startling him from whatever thought he was having. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh god.” He said before wrapping me up in a hug so tight I could barely breathe. “I thought you left.”

“Why would I leave?” I asked as he pulled back a little but still kept his arms wrapped around my waist. “Where would I go?”

“I’m not sure…home? Or I thought you’d just left.”

“Why would I do that?” I asked while scrunching my eyebrows still confused about why he was so worried.

“I woke up and you were gone…I just thought…maybe you’d changed your mind. That you thought it was all a mistake.”

I could feel my face soften as realization settled in. He thought that I would leave because I regretted my decisions.

“Aaron…I would never leave.” I said while cupping his face in my hands. “I don’t regret anything.” He sighed and I actually thought he might collapse but I gently pushed him down to sit on the bed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he closed his eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

I snapped up straight at his words. “Don’t ever apologize for that. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, and if I were you I would’ve thought the same thing.”

“I’m still sorry.” He said with a knowing smile.

“You say that way too much.” I laughed while getting to my feet. “Come on…let’s go enjoy our last few days in Paris.” I said before dragging him to his feet.

While Aaron got ready I pulled out a few postcards of the Eiffel tower that I had bought and decided that I could write a few letters while he was showering.

Dad,
I know at this point you must be furious. More than furious even, but I hope that you’ve come to understand my decision. And I hope that when you get this if I’m still not home you won’t try and come get me or find me. I will be home exactly when I said I’d be. Believe it or not school is still important to me. I hope by the time I’m home you won’t be too mad. Anyway, I love you.
-Sage