Chapter sixteen

Hey guys thank you so much for all your feedback! I appreciate it so much!! And thank you to everyone who read this whole thing in a day that is so AWESOME. Thank you so so so much. I hope you guys like this chapter. I updated as fast as I could just for you awesome people. 
The video on the side is of Brad and Sage's duet! Once again I don't own it I got it from youtube. 

PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE and i'll update as soon as possible. ENJOY. :)

Chapter sixteen.

I called my dad and told him that I was spending the night at Kalina’s since she ‘picked me up.’ Dad apologized for forgetting but he didn’t sound too sorry.

I walked out of Aaron’s bathroom in nothing but one of his button up t-shirts and my underwear.

“Are you sure your mom won’t mind me being here?” I asked pulling the sleeves past my hands.

“Ya, she won’t even be home.” He said while grabbing a box off his desk.

“Why? Where is she?”

“She and Zoe are at the hospital.” He said nonchalantly.

“What?”

“Zoe’s just getting a checkup.” He said walking straight up to me. “Now sit down so I can fix you.”

“I didn’t know I was broken.” I said sitting on the edge of his bed. He took out what looked like an alcohol wipe and started dabbing my forehead. “I didn’t even know that was there.” I said catching a glance in the mirror to see that there was a scratch across my forehead.

“You might have a bruise in the morning.” He murmured brushing my cheek with his hand.

“That’s ok…that’s what make-up was made for.”

“I’m sorry.” He said still cupping my cheek in his hand. “I should have gotten there sooner, that way it wouldn’t have happened.”

“It’s not your fault. You couldn’t have done anything.”

“I wanted to kill him.” He said through gritted teeth while not meeting my eyes.

“I’m glad you didn’t.” I said resting my arms around his neck. “I wouldn’t want to come visit you in jail every day.”

I pulled him closer and kissed him. His hands flew to my waist and pushed me farther back on the bed.

Our tongues danced together as he carefully laid on top of me. He pushed the shirt I was wearing up to my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled at his shirt until he stripped it off and started kissing my neck as he began unbuttoning the shirt I wore. I pulled him back so I could kiss him after he’d unbuttoned the shirt but then a phone rang startling both of us.

Aaron rolled off me and grabbed his cell phone from his desk.

“Hello?” He said answering it. “Is everything ok?...Ya I can be there in no more than an hour….K see you soon, love you.”

As he hung up he raked a hand through his hair looking defeated. “What’s wrong?” I asked buttoning up the shirt again.

“I need to go to the hospital.” He said pulling his shirt back on.

“I thought everything was all right?”

“That’s what I thought too.”

“I can go home. I’ll just make an excuse to my dad.”

“You don’t have to, you can come with.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ya…just put some pants on first.” He said with the ghost of a smile.