Chapter forty-three

What? Another upload in a day! Woo hoo! 

I hope  you guys enjoy it! I put a lot of Saaron in just for you guys because of how many comments you guys posted and how many votes there was in such a short amount of time!

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to alipearl who is so so sweet. Also she's writing a book called Summer daydream, and it's really good so far! So go check it out sometime! 

Enjoy guys. :) And please vote or comment. 

Chapter forty-three

I woke up the next morning lying next to Nate. I rolled over to see him looking at me.

“Hey.” I said before yawning and causing him to smile.

“I love this.” He said continuing to smile.

“What?”

“Waking up to you every morning.” He said slowly tracing a pattern on my upper arm. “Soon we’ll be living together and it’ll be like this every day.”

“That’ll be nice.” I sighed. “Just like staying in bed all day would be nice as well, but we’re getting up.”

He groaned. “What are we going to do?”

“We could go shopping, we could out on the beach, we could go hiking, or we could do whatever.” I said shrugging.

“Whatever as in, sleep?” He asked hopefully.

“Nope.” I laughed before getting up and walking across the hall to shower.

We all went out to the beach and spent the day building sand castles and swimming and lounging on the beach.

“So,” Nate said sitting next to me on the beach as we watched everyone else play volley ball. Kalina and Brad were on a team playing against Hailey and Zane who were on a team. Aaron switched sides after every point was made. “We need to talk about when we want the wedding.”

I laughed at how he wasted no time at what he was getting at. “I don’t care.” I said shrugging. “We can have it in a month, in a year, in a week. As long as I’m with you, I don’t care.” I smiled at him before leaning on his shoulder.

“We could have it in August?” He offered.

I pulled away from him to look up at him. “Two and a half months?” I asked thinking about how we were already almost halfway through June.

“We can have it in a month, in a week….” He said mocking me with a sly grin.

“Ok.” I said putting my hands up and shaking my head. “But there’s a lot to do in a little amount of time.”

“We can work on it here.” He offered.

“Ok.” I said before kissing his cheek and leaning on his shoulder again.

After that we all walked inside around four and Hailey suggested we go to the store and get food.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Brad said nodding.

We were debating who would go to the store but in the end Hailey, Kalina, Brad and Nate went to the store. Leaving Zane and Aaron and I alone.

Zane yawned. “Ok, someone come wake me up when everyone else gets back.” He announced before trudging up the stairs.

“Ouch.” Aaron cringed as he sat on the couch making me look over at him.

“You’re bright red.” I said trying not to laugh.