Chapter twenty

Hey guys so here's another upload! I hope you like it!

The video on the side is of Sage and Brad's duet. I don't own it I got it off youtube. Also after the dance ends theres an interview but you can just push pause and ignore that.

Anyway I hope you guys like this! I would love some feedback with votes or comments! Please and thank you!

Chapter twenty.

“Happy Valentine’s day!” Aaron shouted as I opened the door.

He had a huge grin across his face as he handed me a bouquet of red roses and a big white teddy bear with a red bow around its neck.

“Aw, thank you.” I said smiling while taking them from him. I kicked the door open wider so he could follow me upstairs to my room. “Are you driving me to school?” I asked setting everything down on my bed.

“Ya…are you ready for the assembly today?” He asked.

“Ya. I’m kinda nervous actually.” I said recalling how much Brad and I had practiced over the last two weeks.

I hadn’t had much time for Aaron and I was purposely avoiding Nate, I was positive he’d noticed too.

“You’ll do fine. You always do.”

“Thanks.” I smiled before kissing him.

We headed to school luckily never running into my dad, I think he was purposely staying in his room so as not to cause a scene.

Once getting to school I was swept away by Kalina right as we walked through the front doors.

“Just steal my girlfriend! I am totally fine with it.” I heard Aaron call after us as Kalina pulled me into the gym.

“So the assembly starts in an hour and we have to get you ready.” She said beaming at me.

 “We still have to go to first period.” I pointed out as she dragged me into the girl’s locker room.

“Our dance class has been moved into the health classroom and they’re watching Step Up. While we get to get you ready.”

“I’ll have to admit that I’m actually a little disappointed I don’t get to watch that with them.” I laughed as she handed me my dance costume.

Brad and I were dancing to Starstrukk by 30H!3 and Katy Perry.

We’d decided to make it about a couple getting married even though they were both up and down about it. We’d decided on it because the assembly was on Valentine’s day and we thought it should be somewhat romantic.

Kalina helped lace me up into the white dancing corset after I’d slipped on the short white dancing skirt. I slipped on my white sneakers before putting a longer skirt over the shorter one. The longer skirt was made to be able to rip off during the dance. Brad would be wearing a simple black suit that was loose enough that he could dance in.

She helped me put on shimmering eye shadow and light lip gloss before pulling part of my hair back.

“I hope people like this.” I murmured.

“Are you kidding?” She said looking at me in the mirror. “When you guys showed me this last week I thought it was amazing! It tells a story, it’s cool looking with great dance moves and it’s funny…everyone will love it.”

“Thanks.” I said smiling at her as I heard the sound of students shuffling in to sit on the bleachers.

“Is your dad coming?” She asked with her tone getting lighter.