chapter nineteen

Hey guys sense you are all just so awesome here's another chapter! Please vote or comment to let me know how you like it! The more votes or comments I get will determine if I upload this weekend too! Enjoy!! :)

Also dedicated to callitaylor111 for all her help and support.

Chapter nineteen

“So where are we going?” I asked after I was in Nate’s car.

“Well we could go bowling or we could catch a late night movie or…my friend Drew is having a party tonight.”

“Ohh a city boy party?” I laughed. “That could be fun.”

“I can’t tell if you’re sarcastic or not.”

“I don’t care what we do.” I said leaning my head back on the seat and gazing out at the slowly setting sun.

“Well because we’re dressed so nice let’s stop by for the party and if it sucks we’ll leave and go late night bowling or something.”

“Alright.” I said as he took a right turn so we could heads toward the city. After a while I spoke up. “Am I going to be judged because I’m not a rich city kid?”

“Sage, you are just as rich as the rest of us.”

“I’ll admit that my family has quite a bit of money but definitely not as much as Mr. lives-in-a-penthouse-does-whatever-he-wants.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

It took us about half an hour to get to a house that I’d rather call a mansion, and even that didn’t do it justice.

It was one of those houses with a gate you have to drive through and it had a voice box which Nate had to give his name to before they opened the gate for us. The house was a huge grey house with dark blue shutters and it was two stories tall and about two normal houses wide. Nate pulled onto the grass and parked beside a silver Ferrari.

I got out and my heels almost sunk into the grass.

I could hear pounding music and kids were out in the yard dancing with drinks in their hands.

More alcohol. Maybe I’ll just stay away from that.

We walked in and there were flashing lights and Christmas lights hanging everywhere they could have possibly been hung. Kids were sitting on any available surface, they were dancing on the coffee table and all around the room, and kids were making out against walls and on the stairs.

Food was scattered throughout the house anywhere it could be set down some of it even littered the floor.

“Parties are all the same.” Nate muttered beside me. “Have you ever been to any?”

“One this year…it was interesting.”

He grinned at me. “How so?”

“Alcohol and I aren’t the best of friends.”

“Ohhh.” He nodded with a slight smirk. “You’re a light weight.” I gave him a playful glare before lightly shoving him. “Or you’re just an extremely good time while you’re drunk.”

“Well we’re not going to find out.” I said before walking into the kitchen.

“Hey bro!” Someone said from behind us.

I spun around to see a cute boy with dark brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean, and another boy with bright blonde hair and grey eyes.

“Oh hey guys.” Nate said giving both of them one of those weird bro hugs.