Chapter eighteen

What another update so soon? Who rocks? This girl! Well I hope you guys like this chapter. I would love some comments and votes that would be amazing. 

The picture on the side is of Sage's dinner outfit. And if you can't see the photo then I put an external link on it so you can go view it. 
Ok I'm really mad because it won't show any pictures I try and post and the external links won't work either does anyone know how to fix that?
And the video on the side is of the flash mob type dance that Sage and Brad do. (I don't own it, I got it off youtube)

Please comment on how you feel about this chapter! It would be greatly appreciated. :)  

Chapter eighteen

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Brad asked me as I pulled a chair to the middle of my dad’s work’s lobby. The woman at the reception desk looked up from her computer and gave me a strange look as Brad, Kalina, Heather, Aaron and I continued to move furniture around, but she didn’t say anything.

“Ya, my dad will get a little mad but he doesn’t know you so you’re fine.” I said waving my hand at him.

It’s been a week and a half after the final competition that my dad had never gone to and we’d made another dance that we were going to surprise my dad with when he got off work.

He was going to be pissed, and I knew it.

I knew a lot of his coworkers would be getting off work at the same time he did, so when they all got off the elevator Aaron was going to push play on our boom box and When I Grow Up by the Pussycat dolls would start playing, and Brad and I would start dancing. We were using the chair I had dragged into the middle of the lobby and a camera that Brad would be using throughout the dance.

Aaron had also insisted on videotaping our dance too.

We’d upgraded from our cheerleading costumes luckily, maybe we’ll be taken a little more seriously. I had on a little black dancing dress and dancing heels with my hair in a high pony tail, while Brad had on black dress pants with black shoes and a black button up shirt.

“But maybe we shouldn’t be getting you in trouble…I mean our dance is kind of out there.”

“It’s not that bad.” I protested.

I would agree that the dance was rather sexual and there was one half assed angry kiss, but all in all it wasn’t too bad. It was just bad enough that it would get my dad’s attention. However we had ran the whole dance by Aaron and Kalina who weren’t ecstatic but didn’t say no. In fact the angry half assed kiss was actually Kalina’s idea.

The elevator dinged and Kalina rushed over to flip off the lights.

“What are you doing?” The receptionist asked shocked.

“What the hell?” A man’s voice said as the elevator doors opened.

Aaron hit play and Kalina flipped on the lights and Brad and I started our dance.

I caught a glance of my dad once or twice throughout the dance and he did not look happy. In fact he looked furious. Which was exactly what I was hoping for; it meant he was finally paying attention.

Once it was over people actually applauded. My dad however nearly dragged my smiling face from the building.

“What the hell was that Sage?”

“That was me showing you how good of a dancer I am, you know, since you never bothered to go to any of my competitions even though we won!” I snapped back at him.