Aaron's POV chapter seven

Well here's Aaron's point of view for chapter seven hope you enjoy it!

Aaron’s point of view

Chapter seven

I sprinted after her into her house and up the stairs. “Sage!” I yelled at her retreating back. “Sage, come back.” I grabbed her arm in the hallway and stopped her before she could hide in her room. “Hey…what’s wrong?” I said cupping her face in my hands. I looked in her eyes to see if I could figure out why she was so upset but she closed her eyes and tried to shake her head. “Sage talk to me…you’ve been upset all week…please talk to me.” I pleaded.

“I can’t do that Aaron.” She whispered with her eyebrows scrunched together and eyes still tightly closed.

She can’t what? Talk to me?

“Can’t do what, Sage?” I asked voicing my thoughts.

“This.” She said pointing between us. “I can’t be with you.”

I felt the urge to laugh but I kept it to myself. “I wasn’t asking you to be with me Sage…I just…I just wanted to kiss you.” Her eyes flew open as she looked at me. She looked pissed.

“I can’t do that either.” She snapped as she shoved me away. “I can’t be another slut that you fool around with, that’s not what I want.”

Ouch. That kind of hurt. It may have been true, but it was still harsh.

I looked her in the eyes and I took a step closer. “What do you want then Sage? Tell me what you want.” I demanded. I was tired of her being upset and playing games with me. I would make a move and she would react. Sometimes she would make a move towards me and other times she would push me away. I’m done playing games. “Sage let me help you!” I yelled almost at the breaking point. “Tell. Me. What. You. Want.”

“You!” She screamed throwing her arms down in frustration. She sighed and put her hand to her forehead. “I want you.”

I wanted to smile.

She wants me.

I pulled her to me and crushed my lips to hers. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and my other hand got caught in her hair. She made a noise of surprise and hesitated before throwing her arms around my shoulders. I slowly slid my hands down her back until I could hitch up her skirt so I could pick her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I resisted the urge to moan.

I pushed her back up against the wall before I started kissing and biting her neck. I heard her sigh and her fingers ran through my hair. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to hers so she could kiss me again. I stumbled backwards as our tongues moved together. I walked down the hall to the guest bedroom where she was letting me stay and I pushed the door open. I tossed her on the bed and she bounced once before I slowly took off her shoes for her before I kicked off my own. I slowly laid on top of her careful not to put all of my weight on her. I kissed her harder than before and her fingers got tangled in my hair as she tried to pull me closer.

I was pushing her harder and farther then I should, but I couldn’t help myself. I wanted this.

I wanted her.

I ran my hands down her sides and I started pulling her dress up but she caught my hands and stopped me before pulling away from my completely. “I can’t go that far.” She whispered.

“Ok.” I whispered as I leaned my forehead against hers. She was breathing just as hard as I was and her breath smelled like candy. I rolled off her not wanting her to think I was trying to pressure her into anything. Her face turned pink as she blushed and she started to get up but I grabbed her arm. “Can I hold you?” I asked while looking into her eyes. I hope she doesn’t think I’m weird, or like I want more from her then she’s willing to offer. She nodded before slowly laid back down next to me. She leaned her head down on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. “Can we just fall asleep here?” I asked before kissing the top of her head.