Chapter 12

H E L L O EVERYONEEEE sorry for the inactivity omfggg... i've been dealing with love and breakups sadly so my mental health has been pretty shitty 😭😭😭 anyways i'm BACK. i promise fr this time y'all. also this series is gonna end after this chapter .. but i'll be making a sequel. lmk if y'all like the sequel btw :)

Doja's POV
"Hey Doja.. Ari..." Nicki says. Both Ariana and I look at her nervously, wondering what she's gonna say. "Look, I love you all both so much.. and I really think you guys should know about this before my fans do. What I want to say is... I'm pregnant!"

I take a pause, to realize what Nicki had just said. Like... WHAT THE FUCK?! My childhood idol.. Nicki Fucking Minaj is PREGNANT?!?!?! HELLOO???? Anyways.. Ariana looks at me then to Nicki, she goes and hugs her tightly. "Oh my god Nicki! I'm so proud of you omg.." Ariana yells. "I'm so happy for you too Nick, it's hard to believe shit that happens with you sometimes, like with music and everything you know? especially with this. This is HUGE ASS news! Nicki smiles and words "I love you" while hugging Ariana still.

A couple of hours pass, Nicki's husband Kenneth (aka Kenny) picks her up in her Pink colored lamborghini. ".... So it's just you and I now huh..." I saw with a awkward grin on my face. "Yea... So um... How's everything been?" Ariana asks me. "Everything's been alright ... Actually not really. I've been really confused with my sexuality lately. Like I think guys are hot but I wouldn't let them fuck me you know? Girls are just... they seem better. They're attractive and know your body well. It takes a dude 5 fucking hours to find you clit. Like god damn!" Ariana laughs at my comment. "I get it. I've also been confused as well, but I really do think you and I are the same tho but I actually WANT guys to fuck me! Also the guy i'm talking about ... is my fiancé..." She winks as I back up in shock. "No fucking way!! HE PROPOSED?? CONGRATS ARI!!! wait... does that mean Nicki-" Ari interrupts me, replying with "Of course she knows.. She's like my sister. My older sister hehe."

The sun sets as both Ari and I drive off to our homes. I get home, and pet my cat Alex. "Man I've missed you lil buddy." He purrs and sits on my lap as I lay on my bed. My phone buzzes, It's a text from Mike, Mike Will Made-It. He's collaborated with plenty of huge artists, Such as Nicki of course... Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, and even Kanye West. I look up to all of those artists and hope one day I will be able to reach the success I want. But anyway... I text him back and exit out of the chat to see my homepage. It's Saweetie...

 It's Saweetie

Fuck .... She looks so fucking fine. And damn, that ass too. Too bad she's taken tho. I mean I don't really know at the moment actually.. Her and I do text each other from time to time. She also has texted me about her 'boyfriend' Quavo. He doesn't give off a good vibe to me... I'd love to warn her about him but I don't think she'd listen. It's whatever tho.. All I need to do now is focus on myself, get myself back together. Especially after being hurt by Ariana.

Ahhh thank you all so much for reading this. Again I'm so sorry for taking so damn long 😭😭😭. Imma be working on the new sequel fs now. Catch y'all later, 💕💕