Chapter 1

This story takes place before the COVID-19 pandemic. I will be putting down POVs, basically using first person perspective in case you're confused. Let's get to the story.

Doja's POV (Amala), 12:30 PM Los Angeles

"Jesus Christ... can this stupid fucking alarm turn off!" I yell. Alex walks on top of me and meows, "Hi baby! Good morning." Alex responds to me with another meow, head butting me. "Aw, you're so cute." I say. He gets off of me and walks over to his food bowl, waiting for me to refill it. "Here." I fill his bowl up with more cat food and start to get dressed. As I'm getting dressed I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, I pick up my phone to see it's a message from Nicki!

——————————-

Nicki 🦄

Hey boo, I'm hosting a lil
party tonight. Would you like
to come over? 😘 It's at 8PM.

hey nicki! i'd love to come over
i'll come over as soon as I can 💕

———————————

"Alright, time to get some work done." I say to myself. I click on one of my projects I've been working on which is Up and Down, a song that a lot of my fans have been asking for! I really like it and I'll probably release it soon. Many hours have passed and I passed out on my computer with a cup of water in my hand. I wake up to see it's 7:40 pm! "Oh shit I need to get ready for Nicki's party!" I scurry to my room and start to do my makeup and fix my clothes. Since I didn't know where Nicki lived, I asked her for her address and she sent it to me. 10 mins have passed and I pull into Nicki's drive way, one hell of a crowd this is. I step out to see Nicki at the front greeting everyone coming in. "Hey Amala! Thank you for coming!" Nicki tells me. I greet her with a smile on my face complimenting her. Nicki tells me to go inside and get settled in, make yourself at home. So I go in to see so much more people in the house! "Holy shit this is amazing.." I think to myself as I'm walking over to the food area. Someone taps my shoulder, I look over my shoulder to see it's Ariana, Ariana fucking Grande! I quickly turn around and panic since this is the first time I've met her.

"Hey Amala, or should I say.. Doja Cat" She giggles and looks up at my face. I gotta say, she's one hell of a gorgeous woman.. seriously. Ariana and I chat for a while, make some jokes and stuff. "Amala.. is it okay if we exchange numbers? I think we should link up sometime you know?" She hands me her phone and we put in each other's numbers. Time flys and both of us have really gotten close! Ariana introduced me to some of her friends and her own boyfriend.