Chapter 4

Doja's POV, 6:57 PM Los Angeles

Ariana tells me where the bathroom is, so I could change. I open the door and start to take my clothes off, then putting on my swim suit. Damn, I look hot as fuck! I think to myself. I walk out of the bathroom and head back over to the pool, to see Ariana in her bathing suit..

My face starts to get hot, Holy shit

My face starts to get hot, Holy shit.. she looks really pretty.. I stare at her for a good 2 mins before she asks if I'm doing alright. "Sorry! I was just.." I didn't know what to say so I just said never mind.

Ariana's POV, 7:03 PM Los Angeles

When I saw Amala in her bathing suit.. holy fucking shit boy she was hot. I tried not to stare at her but it was hella hard to! I mean look at her...

 I tried not to stare at her but it was hella hard to! I mean look at her

How could you not be attracted to this? I mean.. How could you not think this isn't hot? Fuck. The first stop we decide to do is get into the hot tub, since we really didn't wanna go in the pool at the moment. "It's really nice in here." Amala says. I nod and start to splash a little bit of water on her, she starts to do the same thing back. A couple of hours have passed, Amala and I get out of the pool. Dalton opens the door and greets us, giving me a kiss on the lips and waving to Amala.

Doja's POV, 10:28 PM Los Angeles

As Dalton walks pass me, I hear a phone ringing and turn my head. "Hello?" He asks the person on the phone. I decide to follow him into the kitchen, he continues talking to the other person on the phone. "Dude, you know I don't really like her right... I'm only using her for fame." says Dalton. My heart sinks, how could he do this to Ariana? She's the most cutest person in the world. I try to sneak out of the kitchen but my clumsy ass knocks into something. Dalton turns his head "Hold on a second.." He hangs up the phone. "Who the hell is there?" He asks. I stand up and give up hiding. "Uh, I thought this was the bathroom-" Dalton cuts me off "You heard nothing Amala."