Chapter 10

Ariana's POV, 2:20 PM
-Small Smut Warning skip to " ⚠️ " -

"F-Fuck!" I moan load as I grab onto the bed sheets. "You like that?" Dalton asks me as he breathes heavily. "Yes, I love it and I love you." We kiss, and fall back on the bed, Dalton then starts thrusting once more. "Dalton!" I scream. He pulls out in time and his cum squirts out on me, I then get some of his juices and taste it. "Mmm.." I say with a smirk.

-Skip Here ⚠️-

"I'm tired baby, we can continue this later okay?" I nod as he kisses my head, Then I walk over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Since I wasn't tired, I decided to go watch TV for a bit. As I'm switching through channels I see.. I see... Amala? "DALTON!" He runs over to me, "Ariana! Baby are you okay?" Dalton goes down to my level, hugs me as I'm crying. "I-It's Amala... she got into a accident Dalton! We need t-to go to the hospital NOW!" "Alright baby okay! Let me get dressed real quick." He leaves the room and puts on a hoodie and his slides. We then get in the car and head to the hospital. Both of us arrive, I get out of the car quickly and run to the front desk as Dalton is chasing after me "WHERE IS AMALA?!" I yell at the nurses. "Amala Ranta Zandile Dlamini?! Doja fucking Cat for god sake!" The nurses start to get who i'm talking about, "Ms. Dlamini is currently under serious condition right now Ms..." "Ms. Grande, Ariana fucking Grande! Please let me see her I can't lose her.." The nurse tells me I'd have to wait 4 hours, she needed to rest.

4 hours later..

I wake up to a tap on my shoulder, it's one of the nurses. "Ms. Grande, your able to see Amala now." My whole body goes from exhaustion to eagerness as the nurse takes me to her room. "She's sleeping at the moment, we have to wake her up soon anyway so.. do what you gotta do." The nurse closes the door. "A-Amala? Please wake up.." I whisper to her. "H..Huh..?" Amala replies back with. My eyes widen, I go in for a hug. "Amala oh my god I thought I lost you.." Tears start to go down my cheeks, Not only that I hear a sniff from Amala. "I'm sorry Ari.. I'm so sorry.." she says to me. "Amala you don't have to be sorry, everything is okay.. alright?" I tell her. "Ari. I.."