Chapter 7

Ariana's POV, 8:02 AM Los Angeles

"Jesus Christ my head hurts like h-" My heart stops. Did Amala and I have fucking sex?! Oh god.. Shit this can't be real. Maybe she was hot so she took her clothes off? No that's fucking stupid.. Shit. All I remember is that Dalton.. he's using me for fame. I scurry to the bathroom to put my clothes back on hoping Amala wouldn't wake up. "The fuck..." I hear her groan from the bed room. Shit, what do I do now? "Ari?" She comes into the bathroom and sees me naked. "Ah fuck! I'm sorry!!" She immediately closes the door and I could hear her sigh. I go open the door after I've gotten dressed, she's sitting on her bed with her bra and underwear on, Fuck she looks really hot. We both look at each other, awkwardly. "Listen Ari... Shit.. about last night.." Amala says. "I really think we should stop seeing each other for a while." I say. When I told Amala that, I could tell she was heartbroken. "Ari listen... Come on.." She says in disappointment. "I know this is my fault.. I kinda was drunk before you came over." Amala tells me. "You think that's a fucking excuse?" I yell. "I never said it was!" She yells back at me.

Doja's POV, 8:19 AM

I fucking screwed this whole friendship up with Ari, it's all my fault. Ariana starts walking to the door but I grab her arm and we meet each other's eyes. "Amala we can't do this.." She says. "I want you to break up with your boyfriend, literally." I say, Ariana looks at me with a blank stare.

Dalton's POV, 8:25 AM Los Angeles

The fuck is Ari? She should've been here last night. I swear to god if she's with that stupid bitch Amala! I get out my phone and call Ari, thank god she picks up. "H-Hello?" "Ariana where the fuck are you?" I exclaim. "I'm-" She gives off a moan on the other end of the line. What the fuck is she doing? She continues her sentence to tell me she's at Amala's house. Fucking shit! That stupid bitch must've told her.

Time skip
Ariana's POV, 12:46 PM

Amala and I have decided to do hookups with one another.. and it feels good for some reason. I know it isn't right but.. shit. I can't get enough of this woman. I need to break up with Dalton as soon as I can. "Dalton can we talk?" I ask him. Both of us sit down on the couch, "Dalton... I know you're using me for fame. I don't think this is a good relationship for the both of us and you know it.." I say. "Ariana are you fucking kidding me? You're gonna believe that asshole? You're so fucking stupid." He yells. "What the fuck is wrong with you Dalton?! Calling Amala a asshole, you think that's right?" I yell back. "Get the fuck away from me, I swear to god Ari do not test my fucking patience." He tells me. "I've done almost everything for your ass and this is how you pay me back? By fucking believing someone you just met?!" Dalton exclaims. He has a point.. Amala and I just met but fuck. This needs to stop.