Chapter 3

Ariana's POV, 8:02 AM Los Angeles

I wake up next to Dalton, half naked on his chest. "Good morning baby." Dalton says to me. "Hey." I say back to him. Both of us get up and get dressed, he gives me a kiss on the lips. "You're so beautiful." He says with a smile on his face. I smile back and give him a peck on his lips, then walking to the kitchen. Coco greets me with a rub against my leg. "Good morning Coco." The rest of the dogs greet me as I feed them their food. I yawn and remember that I get to see Amala today! It's our first time meeting each other and I think it'll go great. I decide to call Amala to let her know about our hangout, luckily she answers the phone. "H-Hello?" She says in a raspy voice, Which starts to make my face hot. "Hey Amala! You still planning on meeting up today?" I ask. She responds with a yes in a very excited tone. "It's only gonna be the two of us today since Dalton has work." I add. "Sweet." She replies.

Doja's POV, 2:08 PM Los Angeles

Ariana gives me her address up in Beverly Hills, I head up there and park my car. I knock on the door and say "Hello?" No one answers. As I ring the doorbell Ari opens the door and greets me. "Hey, Sorry about that." She says. "Oh no it's okay!" I step in the place and look all around. "God damn.. this place is fucking awesome!" Ariana giggles and shows me to her living room. As we walk in, I see her boyfriend, Dalton Gomez. I thought he was supposed to have left by now. I thought to myself. "Oh Amala, meet my boyfriend Dalton." Ariana introduces me to him, then he scurries off to work without giving Ariana a kiss. "He's always busy." She says. I take out my computer and set it on the table, trying not to make things awkward. I open up a list of all my works I've done, Ariana touches my hand and says "Wait. Can I see these?" She asks me. "I look at her with surprise and stutter with my answer. "S-Sure I guess? I mean.. yea that's fine." I reply. We click on one of my songs named CRUSH.

Ariana's POV, 2:26 PM Los Angeles

I pause at the end of the song with a smile on my face. "Amala.. this is fucking amazing..." I compliment. I could see Amala blush, as she says thank you. It's cute. I start talking to her about how the song should sound like and what it should be about. It was really nice to talk to her, her personality it overall amazing. I decided to tease her saying "So who's your CRUSH?" She laughs and says "I just made this as a valentine's day gift to my soundcloud listeners." We get up and decide to go to the pool in the back of my house, "You wanna go swimming?" I ask. "Hell yea! Thank god you made me bring a bathing suit." Amala replies.