Chapter 6

Ariana's POV, 11:59 AM Los Angeles

I locked myself in Amala's bathroom, crying for over 10 mins. "Ari please come out." She sighs. I decide to open up the door, she sees me with 3 glasses of vodka on the floor. "Oh shit.." Amala says to herself. She picks me up and lays me down on her bed. I take another sip of vodka and throw it, luckily it break.

Doja's POV, 12:05 PM Los Angeles

I take away the glass Ariana has been drinking for the pass 20 mins or so, giving her water so she can relax. "I can't believe-" She gets cut off by a hiccup. "That I f-fucked this man!" She exclaims. I try calming her down but she wouldn't listen to me. "Ariana! Look at me!" Ari looks at my eyes then down at my lips, she comes in for a deep kiss. My heart starts racing but I didn't pull away. What the hell am I doing? I get Dalton is only dating her for fame but she's still with him! I couldn't do anything at all, I was hooked onto her. She was like a drug, she made me intoxicated. I switch, making me the one in charge. We stop making out and look at each other. "Ari... we can't do this." I say. "Please baby.." She hiccups again. "You're drunk Ariana.. go to sleep." I reply. I sit on the bed and say, "I know I'll regret this.." My body forces me to Ariana and we start kissing again. 'Fuck..' My mind is spinning and my face is hot.

-Smut Warning, Skip to the ⚠️ emoji!

I start kissing Ari's neck and sucking on it, giving her little hickies. She gives out a soft moan. I stop for a moment to undress Ari, leaving her underwear on only. We continue to kiss until I started to squeeze her tits, then sucking on the left one. I rubbed her nipples which made her moan. "Oh my god..." She says. Making my way down to her pussy, I took her underwear off, "Shit you're soaked.." I say. Luckily, I wasn't wearing any nails.. if you know what I mean. I put two fingers in her, then three. My fingers are going in and out as I'm kissing her. She tries to hold in a moan but makes her whimper, Fuck that made me hornier. Ariana grabs a hold of the bed sheets really tightly, "Please go faster-" She pleaded. "I-I'm trying to.. I'm not a v-vibrator." Which gave me an idea. Luckily I had more than one vibrator at my house, I take my hands out of her and lick my fingers. "Be right back." I say.

Ariana's POV, 12:40 PM Los Angeles

'Where is she going?' I thought to myself. I was to drunk to go after her so I waited. After a min or so she comes back with a vibrator. "I'm gonna put start at the highest setting okay?" I nod and look down at her as she put the vibrator on my pussy. "S-Shit!" I moan. My moans kept getting louder and louder. She's so good at this, I cuffed my hands around her face and start kissing her again as Amala is using the vibrator on me. The vibrator is making me moan so loud, I try holding it back so Amala don't get noise complaints. I instead whimper again, by looking at Amala I can tell she's turned on by me.

-Smut Over ⚠️⚠️⚠️-