Chapter 5

Doja's POV, 9:30 AM Los Angeles

It's been 2 days since I've hung out with Ariana and heard about what Dalton said on the phone. I don't even know what to say to Ari, we aren't really that close at all... and will she believe me? I might as well ask her to come over.. It'll be better if we met in person instead of text/calling. I get my phone out from my purse and call up Ari, "Hello?" I ask. She answers and says hello back. "Hi Ari! I know we just hung out 2 days ago but I was wondering maybe we can hang out again, but this time at my place you know?" "Yea that'd be fine, just text me your address and I'll be there" She says. "Maybe we can do a live together.." Ari adds. I laugh and agree then tell her what time to meet up. We both hang up the phone. As I put my phone down on the couch, I hear something fall. 'The hell could that be?' I thought to myself.

-Small Smut Warning skip to the bold line!-

I turn my head to see... my vibrator fell. "...." My thoughts paused and I didn't really think much of it. Until I realized.. I haven't gotten much time to myself in a while. Luckily, the vibrator was charged up enough for me to use it. "I don't think today is a good day to use it... Maybe I can just watch porn tonight..?" I questioned my decision. And said 'Fuck it.' I grabbed my vibrator and fell onto my bed, undressing myself. I turned the vibrator on and started to rub my clit with it. "F-fuck.." I gave out a small moan. I haven't felt this way since I was with Jacob.. it's weird feeling pleasure again. After some time of playing with the vibrator, I was almost at my climax, I began to arch my back up with pleasure. Quickly, I took away the vibrator and came on my bed, breathing rapidly. "D-Damn that was nice.."

—Skip here! Bold Line—

After a hour of masturbating, Ariana calls me and tells me that she's outside of my house, waiting for me to buzz her in.

Ariana's POV, 11:45 AM Los Angeles

I give Amala a big hug when I enter her house, as well as greeting her little cat. "Who's this little guy?" I ask her. "That's Alex, he's my best friend." She replies with. Amala walks me over to her couch to sit down, offering me a glass of alcohol. "You drink?" She asks me. "Sometimes yes, but today I'll drink a little bit." Amala pours a glass of vodka. "So.. what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" She sighs and takes a sip of her drink. "Dalton is using you for fame Ari..." Amala says disappointingly. My heart drops in disappointment and anger.. How could he do this to me? I start breaking down and drop my glass of vodka, Amala scoots next to me and hugs me really tight.. making me feel warm and loved. I honestly don't even know what to say right now.. I'm speechless.