Chapter 2

Doja's POV, 4:30 PM Los Angeles

"Wait so you like, actually met Ariana Grande?" Maria, my friend (Rico Nasty) asks me. "Yea I did.." I reply with. Alex walks over and jumps up on Maria spilling her glass of vodka. "Damn it Alex." She says. "Don't worry it's fine I'll clean it up." I say with a exhausted tone. Alex scurries into the other room with his tail up. "How do you deal with Alex all the time?" Maria asks me as she gets up from the couch. "I usually just don't think much of it, he's just a cat" I giggle. A couple of hours have passed and I decide to go on a live with Maria, AKA Rico Nasty still at my place.

"Hey fuckers! Rico is here with me today" I say to my viewers"

dojobat: DOJA ILY
betterthcnme: omg doja finally went live!!
arianagrande joined

I look at the screen to see Ariana joined my live.. which is pretty weird. She doesn't usually do this? "Oh my- Hey Ariana!" I say to the phone. Ariana sends a message to the live.

arianagrande: hey girlies!

The viewers in the chat start going wild, seriously. It's been about a hour and Rico decided to leave since she has a big day tomorrow. I give her a hug and say goodbye as I'm still on the live. As I close the door, Ariana comments

arianagrande: wanna do a live together?

I look at the comment in shock, and respond with "Sure let's do a live together!" I request her to join and she accepts.

Ariana's POV, 5:27 PM Los Angeles

I don't usually do lives like this with someone, but this, this is different. Amala just seems like a whole better and interesting person than everyone else. And I like that. "How are you Doja?" I ask her. She replies to me and we have a conversation for like the rest of her live. A lot of people are shipping us together even though I have a boyfriend.

liljeffrey2: y'all would be a cute couple
b4rbzforlifechile: can y'all date? you guys look cute asf!

I try to ignore the comments but I couldn't, luckily I didn't say anything to the viewers. The live ends and i decide to text Amala's number hoping she will get it. Not even a minute passes and she already replies.

———————
doja🐾

hey amala

hey ari!

this might sound weird but maybe
we can make a song together? i've
always wanted to do a song
with you lol

omg seriously? wait
holy shit that'd be awesome!

great! i'll let my manager know and
we can set up a date when we
can meet up 🥰

————————